Collaborate (12)

Y/N P.O.V...

"So, our positions are..." They looked at me curiously.

"D.O, you are actually very good at tactics. So, I would like you to be the planner of every mission our gang is going to do." D.O smiled.

"Sure."

"Kai, I have seen your skills...you are very strong, you have a great advantage against your opponents. So...the safety of me and the gang rests on your shoulders. You should be protecting us no matter what."

"You have made a good choice...giving me this position." Kai spoke.

I nodded.

"Chanyeol, you are the fighter of our gang. You have to play a main role in all kinds of fights that we are going to face in the missions that we go." Chanyeol gave me a thumbs up.

"And baekhyun, you are very familiar with all kinds of weapons, you are best suitable for that. So...you will be the in- charge of all the weapons in our gang. And also your shooting skills have impressed me. I want you to be the sniper of our gang." Baekhyun nodded.

"As you wish...princess." I nodded.

"Now that everything's done. Shouldn't we start our mission on destroying AIA." I looked at her.

"We should not rush. We need training. It's not too easy for us to destroy AIA now. Don't worry we are more than enough to destroy AIA but now is not the time. Instead, we will have other missions to do." I informed them.

"What kind of missions?!" Chanyeol questioned me as he went to keep the gun down on the locker.

"There are some mafia gangs which...I don't like so, I want to destroy those filthy gangs." I spoke cuz that's the only thrilling thing.

"Cool. Y/n, you don't look like it, but you are very cruel. And I like that side of yours." I smirked.

"Let's get this started."

TIME SKIP...

AFTER 1 YEAR...

Y/N P.O.V...

It's been an year, since we formed our mafia gang, X-U.
You must be wondering what we have been doing this whole year.

We destroyed more than 77 mafia gangs...

I have kept this gang small with only few members but our gang has become one of the most powerful gangs in whole Asia. Not as strong as Bangtan though. But I believe we can improve.

And also Jennie and I started living with chanyeol and the others...together in a mansion.

We have set up companies in different countries. We are broadening our territory in a way. Anyway, we have already become famous all around the world, just as bangtan.

And today I have an important meeting which I am going to attend right now with jennie.

D.O, Kai, chanyeol and baekhyun are already at our headquarters.

So, I am now on my way to headquarters with jennie.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

It's been an year, since Y/n left. And I never forgot about her. She still has this special place in my heart. It's hard to look at other women. It's like she doesn't let me look at other women.

A lot has happened in this year...I made tzuyu...the underboss of bangtan as that place is left empty for too long.

Jin hyung and the others were against of tzuyu being an underboss. But they had no other choice.

And rumours started spreading that tzuyu is my girlfriend.

And that's how, tzuyu...ended becoming my real girlfriend. Jin hyung is still angry about tzuyu becoming my girlfriend.

Tzuyu came to my office and started flirting with me...

"Jungkook, can we go out today? I am quite bored. Please." She asked as she leaned close to me. "I believe we have a lot of work...you can go do that." I didn't bother to glance at her.

"But-" Before she could speak, Taehyung came in.

"Hope I am not disturbing." He spoke while looking at me and not even glancing at Tzuyu typically behaving that she doesn't exist.

"Yes, you are disturbing." Tzuyu spoke as she crossed her arms.

"I will make it quick and get out of here because I am not interested in seeing your ugly face." He directed it to her.

"Y-"

"What is it, hyung?!" I interrupted her.

"I have got the information that X-U is broadening their territory in Japan. X-U has become popular...there are only 6 members in that gang, but they have become one of the most powerful gangs in Asia." He informed me.

"X-U...who is the boss?!"

"I don't know...she never revealed her face." He spoke.

"She?!" I asked to make sure that it was a girl.

"Yes. X-U's boss is a woman. I heard that she is very young." He spoke as he placed a file on my table.

"Interesting." I uttered.

"X-U's boss...she is atleast better than someone here." He said pointing out at tzuyu.

"That woman might not be as beautiful as me." She spoke proudly.

"Huh...how can you say that? Did you see her?!" He scoffed at her sentence.

"I didn't see her. But I know that I am the most beautiful girl."

"You know one thing, in our language...we call this over-confidence." She looked offended.

"Wh-"

"Well..." Taehyung looked at me, as I started speaking.

"I want to work with X-U. I want Bangtan to collaborate with X-U. And I want to meet the boss of X-U."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts (Just click on this)