Stuck Between Three (21)

Y/N P.O.V...

Jennie and I got out of that place. "Y/n, wait here. I will bring the car. It's in the parking lot." I nodded.

With that, Jennie went to bring the car.

Suddenly, I felt someone catch my wrist. I turned around to see...Jungkook!

"Can you please let go?!" I spoke with a stern voice making him stare at me. "Not possible!" He replied.

"It is possible. So, let go of my wrist!" I tried to remove but he is way too strong. "What if I don't want to?!" He spoke leaning closer to me.

"I am already irritated, please don't make it worse, Mr. Jeon." I stopped trying cuz he is stronger than me.

"Mr. Jeon? But I like it if you call me Jungkook. I wouldn't mind if you call me...baby!" He said while slowly catching my waist...

"But it would be comfortable for me to call you...Mr. Jeon." I said while removing his hand which is around my waist.

"Want a ride?!" He asked.

"No thanks."

"You shouldn't say No to me." He spoke in a serious way. "I will say NO to you. What are you going to do about it?!" I glared at him.

"Don't regret it then."

"What do you mea-" I froze as soon as he pulled me towards him and kissed me on my cheek.

He backed away.

"I would do worse if you say no to me...again." I slowly touched my cheek and looked at him. T-This guy has no limits. I started walking away from him.

And he started following me.

"Where are you going?!" He asked.

"Away from you."

"That's not possible." He denied.

"It is possible." I argued.

"Wait for me." He spoke as he increased his pace.

"No! And also...stop following me." He refused.

It's really very hard to bear with him. Jennie, where the hell are you?!

JENNIE P.O.V...

Why is the parking lot so far?! Suddenly, I bumped into a person.
"Can't you see and walk! It's YOU!" I looked up to see that toy-hyung.

"What do you mean? You are the one who bumped into me. You should be apologising to me!" He spoke.

"Why the hell do I have to apologise to you? You are really annoying." I crossed my arms.

"Huh...I hate the fact that I have met you again! And also, back there, you broke a person's hand as if it's nothing. You are really a witch!" He glared at me.

"Who the fuck are you calling a witch...you birdbrain!" I argued back. "Birdbrain!!!? Why do you irritate me so much?!" I looked at him.

"That's my question. And also, I am in a hurry...move aside, you are in my way." I tried to walk past him.

"Even I am in a hurry, so it would be better if YOU move out of my way." He didn't stop.

"Hey!"

"What?!" He spoke as he continued to glare at me. "You are getting on my nerves!"

"I could say the same to you."

We glared at each other until our eyes became soar.

Y/N P.O.V...

Jennie, where the hell are you?! And this coconut head still didn't stop following me.

He came up to me and caught my wrist again.

"Wh-" Before I spoke something, I felt someone catch my other hand. I turned and saw...

BAEKHYUN...!!!

He was catching my other hand.

"Let her go." Baekhyun demanded. "What if I say no?!" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Suddenly, someone spoke...

"What's happening here? You shouldn't leave me out." I looked at person. CHANYEOL...!!!

This situation can't get any worse.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts