Pervert (40)

Y/N P.O.V...

Jungkook quickly caught my wrist and harshly threw me on the bed. Before, I could get up. He hovered over me.

And kept his gun near my stomach.

"I can definitely kill you within a fraction of seconds

"I can definitely kill you within a fraction of seconds. But I won't! Do you know why?!"

I continued to listen.

"Because you are Mine!" Those words sent shivers down my spine. I know that this situation is serious. But, he is too close to me. My heartbeat rose. I feel hot. I tightened my hold on the sheets.

I am really unconfortable right now! Plus, he is too hot and handsome for me to resist. He stared into my eyes for a while.

And then, he slowly got up and turned around to leave.

But before he left, he spoke.

"Don't ever forget this...You belong to me, Only me!" With that...he left from here.

I took a deep breath.

"Don't know why but he is the only one who makes me feel this way." I sighed.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT DAY...

I woke up a bit late today! And I didn't step out of the room till now. It's already evening. And it is going to be dark outside...soon.

Jin asked me to meet him now. So, I decided to go out, as he called me. I excited the room and went towards Jin's room.

As soon as I entered his room, Jin spoke.

"Oh..."Y/n, take a seat." I nodded and sat on the couch.

"Why didn't you come out of your room, today?!" He questioned me. "I wanted to relax today. That's why I didn't come out." He nodded.

"I wanted to tell you about this." I looked at him.

"Your next target, Moon Dong-chul. He loves royal parties right." Jin asked me.

"Yeah, he loves royal parties more than his life. Is he throwing a royal party?!" He nodded.

"Yes. And he invited Jungkook personally. He wants Bangtan to attend that royal party. So, I think this would be a good opportunity to finish your next target?!" I smiled.

"This is indeed a good opportunity. When is that royal party?!" I questioned him. "Tomorrow night!"

"I am sure...tomorrow's night will be unforgettable!" I said while getting up.

"I am looking forward to it." Jin leaned against the couch. I chuckled. And left from there.

I started going towards my room.

Suddenly, I saw Jungkook with Tzuyu.

"Jungkook...I am bored." Tzuyu spoke. "What do you want me to do?!" Jungkook looked at annoyed. "Well, let's go out. I want to go out with you...Jungkook." She really doesn't have any work right.

Jungkook sighed and spoke. "I am not in a mood."

"Then..." He looked at her. Tzuyu leaned towards him and kissed him all of a sudden.

My eyes widened. And surprisingly, he didn't resist. My anger started rising to a very dangerous point. But before I burst out, I quickly left from there. I went inside my room and locked the door.

"What the FUCK is wrong with him?!" He didn't even resist when she kissed him. I guess he enjoyed it!

That PERVERTED DICKHEAD!!! I took a glass and broke it into pieces!

My hand started bleeding.

I slowly looked at my hand withstanding the pain.

"What the hell are you making me do!"

It's already mid-night and I can't stop thinking about it. I am not even able to sleep.

"I can't take this anymore..." I slowly got up and started going out of this room.

I excited my room and stood infront of Jungkook's room

I excited my room and stood infront of Jungkook's room. I knocked on the door.

Well, I just don't know what the hell I am doing now...!!! Why did I come here in the first place?!

Jungkook opened the door.

He looked a bit confused.
Of course, he will be confused when I show up infront of him at this hour. But he let me in.

I went inside.

Suddenly, Jungkook spoke. "Didn't you sleep?!" I didn't speak anything. "What brings you here?!" I still didn't speak anything.

"Go back and sleep. It's already quite late." He said while going towards his room. I quickly caught his wrist before he could go and pulled him closer.

I softly placed my lips on his making him process the situation.

I kissed him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not!

See you in the next chapter!

And if you really like this story, please follow me...guys 🥺

My username is 👉 haru__bts