Choose (1)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Answer me...Choi Y/n, my first love." Everyone were shocked, except Jungkook. Jin quickly spoke out...

"How is it possible?! She was dead right?" I looked at Jungkook.

"No. That day, Y/n also managed to escape just like us." Jungkook still looked at me.

"So...you are saying, Y/n is Mr. Choi's daughter." Taehyung asked him again to make sure. "Yes." Jungkook answered.

"What a crazy world!"

"But kook, how do you know that she is Choi Y/n?!" Namjoon questioned him this time.

"Because I have always watched her." I was shocked. He watched me till now?

"I don't believe you, and what nonsense are you speaking?!" I spoke out this time. "You don't need to hide it." He replied.

"What do you mean? And how do you want me to believe all this...?!" I scoffed. Jungkook's expression changed after hearing my words.

"Do you think meeting you was a coincidence?!" Remember the night in the alley route to your apartment, I helped you deal with those drunken men. Do you think I am person who likes bothering myself with others? All those times I came to your part time place, just to see you. Do you think I have no work? I have done all this because you are the one...Choi Y/n." He explained making me change my thoughts. I guess this is the kind of person who every girl dreams of having...

"I think this is enough for you to believe me. Now answer, your love or your work?!" I looked down.

"Don't deny your feelings." Jungkook looked at me.

It's now or never. I choose...

"I choose...my work."

I am sorry, Jungkook. But I am not the one. You deserve someone better.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow this profile 👉 haru__bts