The Hospital (34)

Y/N P.O.V...

We are still on our way to the place where that Han Ju Lee is hiding.

"By the way, where is our 3rd target now?!" She asked me. "In a hospital." I replied without looking at her.

"What? Hospital?!" I nodded.

"I told you that I have injured him badly! He won't be able to go to any other place except the hospital!" She sighed.

AFTER SOMETIME...

We reached to that hospital.

"Stay here, Jennie." I spoke as I removed my seatbelt.

"I want to go with you. Why are you not taking me with you these days?!" She complained. I looked at her. "For the next target, you can come along with me. Stay here for now!"

With that, I got out of the car and I went inside. As soon as, I entered. I went towards the receptionist.

"Miss, may I know where Mr. Han Ju Lee is?!"

"And you are?!"

"Oh...I am Mr. Han's very close friend. He knows me well." She nodded. "Wait a minute."

"He is in room no. 501." She spoke.

"Oh...thank you so much." She smiled. With that, I started going towards his room. As I was on my way to his room, I took out my knife.

"It would be fun killing him!" As soon as, I reached his room

"It would be fun killing him!" As soon as, I reached his room. I went inside! He was sitting there eating fruits. Huh, he looks so relaxed as if he has no worries.

"Mr. Han Ju Lee...how are you?!" I spoke.

"Who the fuc-" His eyes widened as soon as he saw me! I smirked. "You must be enjoying a lot, right."

"D-don't come near me." He stuttered. "Mr. Han, how can you say like that? I came all this way just to see you."

"G-get out of here."

"Don't say like that, Mr. Han. You are making me sad." He quickly got up.

"W-why the hell are you here?!"

"Mr. Han, you shouldn't stand. Sit down, first." I asked him calmly.

"Get lost."

"Sit down...Mr. Han." I tried to keep my cool.

"IS SOMEONE THERE?! HELP M-" I forcefully made him sit.
And then, I caught his neck.

"When I asked you to sit, you SHOULD sit! Please don't make me do things forcefully, Mr

"When I asked you to sit, you SHOULD sit! Please don't make me do things forcefully, Mr. Han!"

"I-I c-can't b-breathe." I slowly released him. And I went to sit on the chair.

"So, I will keep it short. Tell me...how do you want to die?!" He was shocked!!!!

"I usually don't give this chance to anyone, Mr. Han. You should consider yourself lucky!" I got up and started walking towards the window.

"Don't waste my time, Mr. Han. Let me give you a nice advice. Kill yourself and go to hell...peacefully! Okay..." I slowly turned around. But he wasn't there!

I chuckled.

"Trying to escape again...huh!" I saw him going towards the basement.

"You wouldn't be able to escape this time." I went to the basement!

"Where are you planning to go, Mr. Han?!" He looked at me.

"I gave you a very good opportunity but you didn't utilize it properly!"

"P-please leave me." He lost his balance and fell down.

"Are you okay, Mr. Han? Did you get hurt?!"

"L-leave me." He said while slowly reaching out to the rod beside me. I stepped on his hand.

"Where is your hand going

"Where is your hand going...Mr. Han?!" I stepped on it...harder. he groaned.

"Does it hurt a lot?!" Anyway, it's time to kill you! Are you ready?!"

"S-spare me, please." He begged.

"That's not possible." I bent up to his level.

"Mr. Han, these people didn't even keep CCTVs in this place. And after I kill you...they won't even know that I am the person who killed you." I slowly took out my knife.

"Do you know, this knife is specifically made to kill you."

"P-please don't-"

I cut his neck. He immediately fell down. I stabbed him multiple times! And slowly got up.

"Goodbye, Mr. Han Ju Lee." With that, I left from there. As soon as...I got out, I saw Jennie waiting there for me.

"You made me wait for a long time. Anyway, is he dead?!" I nodded. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. I checked the caller ID. It is Jin. I took the call.

(On phone)

"Y/n, I have something to tell you! It is important! Come to bangtan."

"You want me to come now...?!"

"Yes. Jungkook asked you to come here! He said that he wants to discuss something important!"

Important?!

"Ikay...I will be there." With that...I cut the call.

What the fuck is that coconut head planning now?!
And what is this important thing...?

My eyes widened...

Don't tell me, he is actually planning to...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this part!

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this part or not!

See you in the next part!

And if you really like this story, please follow me...guys 🥺