Became Soft (27)

Y/N P.O.V...

As soon as, we got out of there. My phone started vibrating. I checked the caller ID.

"Jungkook!"

"What happened?!" She asked me. "Nothing. You go ahead." She nodded.

(On phone)

"Hello." I heard him speak. "What is it?!" I asked him. "Why are you so serious, Y/n?!" He asked me. "Get to the point." I heard him let out a sigh.

"Come to bangtan!" He spoke.

"Why?!" I asked him. "Because I miss you." What a reason!!!

"But I don't miss you!" This guy is nuts. "Just come here!"

"I. DON'T. WANT. TO. What will you do?!"

"Rule 2 :- you should never say no to me! If you do...get ready for the punishment!" He spoke.

"Are you threatening me...right now?!"

"I am just reminding you of the rules in case you forgot about them!" I heard him speak calmly on the other side of the phone. I scoffed.

"Anyway...I will be waiting, come fast!" Before I could speak anything, he cut the call.

What the fuck!!! What does he think of himself! I sighed and went towards chanyeol and the others.

"You guys go ahead! I have to go somewhere. Don't ask me where!" They nodded. "I will come with you." I looked at Jennie.

"Are you sure...you want to come with me?!" She nodded.

TIME SKIP...

"By the way, where are we going?!" She asked me. "Headquarters of bangtan!" She instantly looked at me.

"WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY didn't you tell me before? I will go home." She spoke as he raised her voice.

"No way! And I did ask you whether you wanted to come with me or not! And didn't you NOD YOUR HEAD at that time? And now you are YELLING at me." She sighed.

"I really don't want to see that toy-hyung. Anyway, why are we going there?!" She questioned.

"Because of that jungkook. He and his damn rules." I banged the steering. "What rules?!" She asked as she diverted her sight to me.

"I didn't tell you about those rules right?! Listen." I told Jennie about those rules he mentioned on the contract paper.

She started laughing.

"What's so funny?!"

"W-what are those rules? And what...5 kisses initiated by you! Wow." She said while laughing like a crazy person! She was obviously fascinated by those rules.

"Stop laughing before I kill you!" I warned her.

"Fine, fine. I will stop." She still continued to laugh. I sighed.

We reached bangtan.

Jennie refused to come in. So, I had no choice but to go alone. She said that she will stand here and wait for me. And then, I went in.

JENNIE P.O.V...

I watched Y/n go inside. I really want to avoid that toy-hyung.
And Y/n wants to avoid Jungkook but she can't do it. She doesn't have any choice. My eyes started to wander around.
Suddenly, I saw a familiar person.

He is..

"Toy-hyung!!!" I quickly turned around as I didn't want him to see me! What the fuck is he doing here? I guess he is late to work! This Moron!!! He is even late to work! As soon as I turned around, I saw an old lady trying to cross the road. Suddenly, I saw a truck moving towards that old lady.