That's Me (50)

Y/N P.O.V...

He came closer to me and whispered.

"Why the hell will I chase after other women when I have...You!" I looked at him. Where the fuck did he learn all these cheesy words!

"I-I...have some work to do. I am going." I said and started going towards the exit. Suddenly, he caught my wrist and pulled me...

"Don't be late! I won't be able to sleep without you by my side." You want me to come back early just so you could sleep..!!! This guy can't be more ridiculous!

"If you keep me here for too long, I won't be able to come back early! So...can you let go!?" He nodded.

With that, I left from there!

AFTER SOMETIME...

I reached to that place where this Jang Nam-il is hiding! As soon as I got out of the car, I looked up.

Is he trying to play hide and seek with me? Where the fuck should I find him in this huge ass building?!

I sighed. And went inside.

This place is a bit dark. I went inside the elevator. Now, the question is...which floor I should go now!? Fine, I will test my luck and go to the top most floor.

I got out of the elevator. Surprisingly, I saw only few people there!
I thought there might be atleast 100 people here!

It's strange!

Well, that's not my problem. As usual I had to fight with all of them...

But still, there is something off, I don't know why!

After fighting with them. I walked towards the one and only room in this floor. I noticed a CCTV camera!

I guess he is watching all this. I smirked.

JANG NAM-IL P.O.V...

I saw someone getting out of the elevator. It is...agent 005. As soon as, my men saw her...they started to attack her one by one.

She fought with all of them.

My men are down lying on the floor as lifeless bodies.

How did she defeat all of them?! It's not possible. And how did she find this place! And then, she walked towards the CCTV camera.

 And how did she find this place! And then, she walked towards the CCTV camera