Friend, I Pity You! (46)

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

I slowly got up. And again, I found myself on Jungkook's lap. I remembered the things which happened yesterday! Damn shit, why did I let him kiss and hug me?! I have gone crazy! Where did my pride go?! I should be the stubborn one!

This is crazy. And I don't want to face him right now. I slowly got up and started escaping from there.

"Where do you think you are going?!" I stopped at that sudden voice.

"Are you trying to escape?!" I slowly turned to look at Jungkook. "E-escape? W-What do you mean?!"

"Don't you remember what you did...yesterday?!" He raised his eyebrow. "W-what! Did I do something?! I don't actually remember." I pretended.

He chuckled.

"But I remember. And I want you to take responsibility for that!"

What the fuck!!! Responsibility?!?! Huh...!

You want me to take fucking responsibility just for a kiss and a hug?! Hey, you dickhead!!! Do you remember how many times you have fucking kissed me?!

I turned to him and glared at him. This guy...!!!

"So, how are you going to take responsibi-" I cut him off. "Shut up! And let's go find Jin and the others." He chuckled.

"As you wish." With that, we left from there!

We walked for quite a while. But still...we didn't find anyone.

My leg was still paining as I got hurt, yesterday. The cut was deep that's why it's still paining. It is quite hard to move right now. But still, I continued to walk.

All of a sudden, Jungkook lifted me and carried me in his arms.

My eyes widened. I looked at me. "What do you think you are doing?!"

He looked at me and continued to walk!

"Hey, are you listening? Leave me." I asked him.

"No."

"I have legs. I can walk by myself!" I spoke.

"You can't. Didn't you hurt your leg, yesterday!" He didn't look at me. "But I-"

Wait a minute. How does he know that I got hurt? He wasn't there at that time, right.

"I am totally fine now. You can place me down." I asked him again.

"I said No. And You can't say no to me. Remember the rules or do I have to remind you again?!" I scoffed.

Fuck his rules!!! I just can't count the number of times I got irritated by him in these two days!

I sighed.

We didn't stop till now and continued to walk!
He carried me for a long distance.

"Jungkook...enough. Place me down."

"Are you worried that I am tired?!" He spoke with a flirty tone. "W-who says that I am worried about you. I just want to walk!" I said looking away. He chuckled.

"Place. Me. Down!!!" He sighed and carefully placed me on the ground. And we continued to walk.

Suddenly, I saw Jin and the others. Finally! I quickly went towards them.

They turned their attention to us.

"Took you a lot of time to come! We have been waiting for you." J-hope spoke as soon as he saw us. "We met others not too long ago. And we were wondering where you both are!" I nodded.

"But y/n...we didn't find our target anywhere." Taehyung spoke. "Oh, don't worry about that." They looked at me.

"Cause he is dead." I smiled.

"I guess, you are never late in doing things." Suga spoke. "I guess...I inherited that from you." I winked at him making him let out a chuckle.

"I can finally go home now."

"Yeah...you are right. I want to sleep and not wake up for straight 3 days!" J-hope spoke.

"It's not a new thing. You do that...always." Jin spoke. "Hyung, I don't do it. Suga hyung does it." J-hope spoke with an offended tone.

Jin sighed.

"Anyway, let's go now." I nodded.

"Y/n...I really enjoyed staying here in this forest. It is so calm." Jennie spoke with a satisfied smile.

"Then...let's come here, again." Taehyung spoke. Jennie nodded smiling like a complete idiot.

I slowly looked at kai. I blinked my eyes as soon as I looked at him. He is burning on fire. He looks so scary right now.
The great Kai is actually jealous right now...!

"Let's go!" I nodded.

We started leaving this place! Suddenly, Kai spoke.

"Jennie..." He called her. Jennie turned to him.

"I like you." Kai confessed. Shit!!! What the hell! He confessed to her.

"I have liked you since we met. And I can't wait any longer. I need your response now, Jennie." She blinked her eyes.

"Jennie...I like you." Taehyung spoke.

My eyes widened. What happened to him, suddenly?! What the hell is happening right now!!!

I slowly looked at Jennie.

Her face was.......blank?! I tried my best to control my laugh.

Jennie...my friend, I pity you!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote.

And please...follow me guys!

Please...🥺