Sorry, We Tried Our Best (53)

Y/N P.O.V...

As soon as I got out, I checked the message.

It is from an unknown number. It says...

"Come to this address at 8 PM to meet a new surprise. Don't ignore it. Cause it's really important.....to You! I smirked?

Wait for me...then!

I went inside.

TIME SKIP...

It's 7:30 PM. I slowly went down the stairs.

"Y/n...where are you going?!" Jin asked me. "Jin...I have to go somewhere. I don't think I will be back soon. It will take some time. And don't search for me!!! Understood?!" He slowly nodded.

"But where are you going?!" He questioned me again. "I...I have some urgent work." It's clear that he didn't believe what I just said!

"Hey, don't give me that face. I told you it's just some urgent work. That's it. Nothing more than that." He didn't speak for a while.

"Fine. But you have to come as soon as possible." I nodded. And left from there.

After a ride of half an hour. I finally reached that place.

I went inside.

Thank God. this place atleast has some lights otherwise it would be really dark as it is past 8 PM.

"What kind of mad psycho he is...to call me to this kind of creepy place..." I spoke while looking around.

"Well, are you talking about me!?" I heard someone speak. I Slowly looked at him.

"Shocked to see me!?" I smirked. His expression changed as soon as he saw me smirking. He raised his eyebrow...

"Why would I shocked, Mr. Lu?!" He chuckled.

"So...you knew that it was me who called you here!" I nodded.

"Great! Well anyway, do you know why I called you here?!" I looked at him. "I will keep it straight as you don't like to delay things right.."

"I am the head of the Authorities and also...I am the one who killed your mother." Mr. Lu spoke. I tilted my head.

"I know..." He was clearly shocked. He chuckled while clapping his hands.

"I am impressed but...may I know how you got to know that I was the one who killed your mother." He asked me curiously.

"That day when AIA attacked us, in the middle of the fight...my mother started going somewhere. So, I followed her and found her talking to you! I was hiding in a corner. And then...you killed her in front of my eyes." I explained.

He started laughing.

"You were very young at that time. But still you remembered it. Amazing!" He praised.

"I always wanted to ask you this." My words made him look at me.

"Thy did you kill her!? This is the only thing I want to ask you." He nodded.

"If you are so...curious, I will surely tell you." I continued to listen.

"I liked your mother. But she liked your father. She left me for your father. They got married and gave birth to you! And I didn't like that. I wasn't able to have her...so, I didn't want anyone to have her. That's why, I killed her." He finished. My fists clenched.

"You...you didn't want to let anyone have her...so, that's why you killed her!?" He nodded.

"Yes, that's right." My anger started building up.

"And I wanted to kill you with my own hands because you are her daughter. So, get ready." He spoke. I slowly walked towards him and looked at him.

"You.....brought this to yourself!" He was confused.

"What do you mea-" I cut his hand using a sharp broken glass beside me. He screamed in pain. I took out the glass and continuously stabbed his shoulder until there was a big hole with blood covered around it.

He tried to fight back but I hit his head very hardly using an iron rod! He fell down as he lost his balance. Without stopping, I hit him until he started coughing blood!

I took out my gun and aimed it to his head.

Suddenly...

I felt a sharp and severe pain on my shoulder. I slowly turned towards my shoulder. Blood was dripping from it.

I looked at the person who shot me.

"Did...did you think I will come here alone? Now, it's time for you to die." Mr. Lu spoke.

He said while pointing out his gun at me. I quickly looked at him.
But it was too late. I closed my eyes.

*Bang Bang*

I slowly opened my eyes as I didn't feel any pain.

And then,  I saw.....Jungkook lying on the floor lifeless! He took the shot for me!

I slowly knelt down.

"Jung...Jungkook!" Tears were filled in my eyes. My hands were shaking. This situation repeated again. I slowly looked at Mr. Lu who was trying to escape.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going!!!He flinched. I slowly walked towards him.

I cut his throat causing him a severe blood loss.

"Say goodbye to your life!" I shot him.

I quickly went towards Jungkook and took him out of here.mI started going towards the nearest hospital.

We reached there...

"Jungkook...please wake up. Jungkook..." I tried to wake him up. Tears were continuously scrolling down my eyes.

"Jungkook..." He slowly opened his eyes. "S-stop it!" He spoke making me look at him.

"D-don't cry!" He caught my hand. "I-I hate to see you cry!"

The doctors took him into the operating theater.

I sat there for hours! With guiltness all over my thoughts. It's the second time he sacrificed himself to save me.

Suddenly, the doctors came out. I quickly walked over to them.

"How is he?!" I asked them with hope. They looked down.

"Sorry, we tried our best." The doctors spoke.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Small request from me...

PLEASE FOLLOW ME...GUYS 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

My username is 👉 haru__bts