The Meet (20)

Y/N P.O.V...

Wow, it's already morning. Well...it's okay, as I had a good sleep last night.

Suddenly, Jennie rushed in.

"Didn't you learn manners? You should knock before entering the room." I spoke as I looked at her. "I don't think I need manners to enter into your room." I sighed as soon as I heard her speak.

"Anyway, what is it?!"

"Are you sure you want to go to that meeting?!" She asked me. I nodded. "And you also have to come with me." I made it clear to her.

"What the hell! I was thinking to take a leave." I glared at her.

"You HAVE to come with me today!" I didn't let her say another word. She was clearly angry.

"What are you staring at?!" Jennie sighed.

"Anyway, it's the first time you are showing yourself as the boss of X-U. So, you should look extraordinary today. "

"Sure...leave that to me. And same goes for you." She nodded.

"You don't have to worry about me. I will always make myself look extraordinary wherever I go." I chuckled.

"Go now. I will come in few minutes." She nodded and left from here. I quickly went to do my morning routine. As soon as I am done, I went down the stairs.

"Wow...Y/n, you really look extraordinary." I winked at her.

The boys noticed me. They were stunned...especially baekhyun and chanyeol!

"You look amazing, Y/n. Not like SOMEONE here!" Kai spoke.

"What the hell do you mean? I am beautiful myself. Tell me Y/n, am I not beautiful?!" She looked at me. I nodded.

"You are beautiful!"

"See!" She spoke as she looked at Kai.

"Y/n had to agree because you would have started annoying us again." She glared at him.

"You are really..." He cut her off. "Handsome! Yeah...I know I am handsome." She scoffed. "In your dreams." They both started fighting...as usual.

But I can't really pay attention to them right now. Because baekhyun and chanyeol are starting at me...very intensively as if they want to eat me. I really feel hot right now.

Suddenly, D.O spoke. "Both of you stop it."

"But he was the one who started. Anyway, let's go, Y/n." Jennie spoke. I quickly nodded as I will have a chance to escape from this atmosphere now.

"Can't we come with you?!" Chanyeol asked me. "Only 2 members per gang." I replied. Chanyeol sighed and nodded.

With that we left from there.

We are on our way to that meeting.

Jennie spoke. "Y/n, I have seen it." I looked at her. "What?!!"

"The atmosphere between you, baekhyun and chanyeol. They looked like they wanted to eat you tonight." I glared at her.

"Want to die?!" She chuckled.

"Sorry...sorry, I will support you only. Don't worry." I scoffed. "I don't believe that."

"Trust me...Y/n." She spoke confidently.

"That's the last thing I should do."

TIME SKIP.....

"We are here, Y/n." I slowly got down. "Bigger than expected." I spoke as I saw the meeting place.

"Yeah...let's go and surprise them with our presence." She seemed excited. I smirked.