I Am Sorry (2)

Y/N P.O.V...

"I choose my work." The whole atmosphere became silent.

"Y/n, are you willing to betray us just for those scoundrels who killed your parents?!" Jin spoke.

"Y/n, think again." I didn't dare to utter a single word.

"Hey, have you gone crazy?!" Taehyung spoke.

"When you were a small kid, you always came to play with us. We had a lot of fun at that time. And you were like my little sister, I was so happy to be with you, Y/n." J-hope tried to change my mind,

"I am sorry, J-hope. That Choi Y/n...no longer exists." Yes, I have changed, that so called weak and fragile Choi Y/n no longer exists.

"Bu-" Jungkook stopped him before he could complete his sentence.

"Now that you have decided..." Jungkook turned to me and looked at me sternly.

"Get ready to face the consequences." What does he mean by that? Suddenly, a lot of guards appeared out of nowhere. I don't think it's a good idea to stay here any longer. I tried to escape from here. I had to fight with few of them but it will be a bit hard to deal with all of them. I should quickly go from here.

I somehow managed got out from that place.

But still those guards were chasing me.

"Ahh...where the fuck is this place?!" I turned around, those guards were still chasing.

"This is definitely one of the worst days of my life." I started running again.

Suddenly, a car came and stood infront of me.

"Get in." I looked at the person. It was...

"Jimin." I once again checked whether the guards were chasing or not. They were still chasing...

"These guys don't know when to give up." As I had no choice, I got in. We drove away...out of their sight.

Jimin stopped the car and spoke.

"They are not chasing anymore."

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

Few guards came up to us.

"Boss, we lost her. She was very fast." A guard spoke. "Jungkook...should I go after her?!" J-hope hyung spoke. I refused him.

"Till when will you be able to escape, Y/n?!"

Y/N P.O.V...

I looked outside the window. "Y/n, I want to talk to you. I have something to tell you." I could hear Jimin speak. But I didn't look at him.

"You are already talking and I don't want to listen." Jimin sighed.

"I really didn't want to hide this from you. But I would never betray Jungkook. He is my brother and I hate to see him being hurt. I am extremely sorry, Y/n." He tried to explain. I slowly looked at him.