Hey, I Love You (55 - The End)

Y/N P.O.V...

I leaned onto the pole while staring at the pleasing beach. My mission is done. And I have solved everything. Except one thing...

And that is...Jungkook.

'I love him too much but all I do is hurt him. Do I really deserve him' were the thoughts in my mind. I continued to look at the sight in front of me, not letting my thoughts fill my brain.

TIME SKIP (AFTER 1 MONTH)

It's been a month since I have seen Jungkook. I don't know how he is doing now.

I just can't face him. But I want to see him so badly, atleast once. I was going down the stairs while having these thoughts in my mind.

But at the end, it would be better if I just don't see him.

"Jennie..." She looked at me.

"So, are we going or not? It's already 9 PM! It's really dark outside." I complained.

"Where are we going?" She didn't pay me much attention.

"Huh? You are the one who insisted on seeing cherry blossoms at night. So, didn't we decide to go there today?" She seemed to remember about it.

"Cheery blossoms are good but-" I looked at her.

"Taehyung asked me to go out with him. So, I am going out on a date with taehyung, now. Sorry, Y/n but I can't say no to him. We will go next time." She pleaded ridiculously.

"No need! I will go by myself. And also, it's not been too long since you got yourself a boyfriend. But you are still choosing him over me." I attacked her emotionally

"Situation demands, dude." She looked away.

I readily scoffed at her words.

"Y/n, please understand!" She pleaded me again. "Fuck off. Go to wherever you want. I am going by myself." I got down the stairs.

"I know you will understand." With that, she left.

I sighed and went to see cherry blossoms by myself. After a ride of 1 hour, I finally reached to that place.

I started walking, more like just wandering around aimlessly

I started walking, more like just wandering around aimlessly. And then I stopped on my spot to take a clear and good look at my surroundings.

"It's beautiful." I spoke with a soft voice while the breeze brushed my hair.

"But not more than you." An unexpected voice interrupted my moment. I turned around to look at that person.

The view of that person surprised me, it was Jungkook.

What is he doing here?

I strangely felt nervous while he calmly started walking towards me.

"This place is indeed beautiful but not more than you." He spoke softly as he came and stopped infront of me.