I Am Sorry (42)

Y/N P.O.V...

Hey, where the fuck is your hand going?!

JUNGKOOK!!!

I closed my eyes.

Without a warning, he pinned me to the wall.

My eyes shot open. I looked at him instantly.

"Why did you-" He started speaking

"Why did you-" He started speaking. I curiously listened to him.
And then he passed out! I blinked my eyes.

"Why did you...?!" Hey!!! Complete your sentence before passing out. I sighed.

I touched his cheek. So cute. He looks so cute.

I smiled and tried to remove his hand. But he had a tight grip. I couldn't remove. I stopped trying and fell asleep.

AFTER SOMETIME...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I slowly opened my eyes. And saw Y/n sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute while sleeping.

I hugged her. And tucked my head into her neck. It would be better if I stay like this forever!

"Because if I let you go...I am afraid, you will never come back to me again." I uttered under my breath.

I slowly got up and carefully lifted her in my arms. I made her sleep on the bed. And left from there.

NEXT DAY...

Y/N P.O.V...

I lazily got up and the checked the time. It's 1 PM.

Did I sleep for this long?! And how am I on the bed...? Where is Jungkook? Did he bring me here and left? I lazily ruffled my hair.

I sighed and went to take a shower. As soon as, I got out of the shower. My phone started to vibrate. It is Jennie.

Jennie...!

(On phone)

"Yo...where are you?!" She asked me. "Hotel." I spoke as I tried to brush my hair with my fingers. "Oh...anyway, come fast." She spoke. "Where?!" I questioned her.