Won't Let You Go (17)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Y/n, what if I say...I love you!" My eyes grew wide. "Hey, stop joking." I spoke while covering my nervousness with an awkward laugh.

"I am serious." I am dead!

Suddenly, someone spoke. "What are you guys doing here?!" I saw Jennie walking towards us. "Since when were you here?!" I asked her instantly.

"I just came here. Why?! Did I miss something?" Jennie asked. I shook my head as a No. She nodded.

"I will go to baekhyun and check what's happening there." Chanyeol spoke. "Go ahead!" Jennie replied. Chanyeol looked at me once before leaving the place. And then he left.

I took a deep breath.

"Jennie." She looked at me.

"Jungkook is here." I told her. "Oh, okay. WAIT, WHAT!" She looked at me with a shocked face. "Let's just complete this fast and get out of here, first." Jennie nodded.

"Don't worry, I already placed dynamites, bombs and all kinds of explosives inside the building." She informed.

"But wait a minute, baekhyun and the others are still inside." I told her. Even jungkook is inside!

"I will go and call them." With that, she quickly left. I watched her leave.

It's been a while, since she left. Why are they not here yet?

Are they safe? And what about Jungkook? Where is he?! Is he alright? This guy is driving me crazy! Where the hell are you?

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I screamed.

"Do you miss me that much?!" I gasped as soon as I heard a voice from behind.

Why is my timing always so bad?!

I slowly turned around to see Jungkook who was grinning while leaning on a metal rod.

How does he manage to be so handsome?! Did he get those looks from his father?!

This always makes my heart flutter.

"Can't take your eyes off me?!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You must be daydreaming." I looked away clearly avoiding eye contact with him. Jungkook chuckled.

I could feel his strong gaze on me. It was suffocating me. I want to get out of her so badly.

I slowly turned around trying to run away. Before I could take a step, I was pulled back losing my balance and my back hit a hard chest while being surrounded by a pair of strong yet warm hands.

He hugged me from behind.

"I missed you." These words from him is enough to melt me. I couldn't speak anything.

"And I won't let you go this time." He let go of me. I didn't dare to turn and look at him.

"Even if you want me to let you go, I won't. Mark my words, Y/n." With that, he left.

"Why does he make me feel like this everytime?!"

"Y/N, HURRY UP. THIS PLACE WILL BE IN PIECES AFTER 5 MINUTES!" I heard Jennie shout from a distance.

I took a deep breath!

"I AM COMING!" I replied back.

Well anyway, one thing is for sure..

From now on, things will get heated up between me and those 3 guys. Let's see what happens!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, how was this part? Hope you enjoyed. And most importantly...PLEASE FOLLOW ME...GUYS. Don't forget to vote and comment. See you in the next part. Bye...👋

If you really like this story, make sure to follow me 🥺

My username is haru__bts