Date A Few People! (9)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Jennie."

"Hmm..."

She looked at me.

"It's hard to forget someone when they have given you so much to remember." She became silent at once.

"But I think I am going to forget him soon...because-" She was curious to know what I am going to say next.

"Never mind." I went inside. She blinked her eyes and stood there for a while.

"Wait, what?! HEY!!!!!" She shouted as she made her way towards me. "Why the fuck are you shouting? Ah...my ears are bleeding." I caught my ears dramatically.q

"Do you know you took me to the peak stage of my curiosity and at once...you threw me down? Tell me now, I have to know what you were going to say."

"I-" She is now listening with full concentration.

"I want to sleep. Good night." I slowly walked away from there...leaving jennie dumbfounded.

"Y/n...you better come here BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" I quickly went inside the room before she could catch me. She reached to my room's door but failed to enter as I locked the door before she could come in.

"Hey, don't think that I am leaving you?!" She warned me. "Oh...is that so?!" I whispered to myself.

"I am just leaving you for tonight." I nodded. "Good night, jennie. Sweet dreams. Hope you dream about me." I spoke sweetly.

"I don't want to!!!" She shouted and left.

"She is such a cute girl." I chuckled and jumped on my bed. My thoughts on Jungkook ran to my head again.

"Jungkook!" It is indeed hard to get over him. But I have to forget him. I can't bring him any more troubles. It's better if I stay away from him. "And if I want to forget him...I have to bring another person into my life." I remembered those guys...kai, D.O, chanyeol and baekhyun. They caught my attention.Especially...chanyeol and...baekhyun.

A smile formed on my lips without me knowing.

Well...there is no wrong to date a few people before we find our true soulmate, right? And who knows, maybe...chanyeol or baekhyun, one of them might be the one that I truly belong to.

There is no wrong in giving them both...a chance.

And also...

"My instincts are telling me that...there will be great chemistry between me and those two guys. It might be chanyeol or baekhyun. Or...maybe both of them."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts