I hate him (28)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Jungk-" Before I could even speak, he pulled me closer and softly placed his lips on mine.

Jungkook kissed me...!!!

He was pressing his lips on mine...harder and harder. But he caught me tightly preventing me from moving back. The files slipped from my hand and fell down.

"Are you eating my lips, Jungkook? It's NOT food!" I tried my best to resist, but Jungkook is obviously stronger than me. He slowly backed away and whispered to me.

"I don't know why...but I really can't get enough! Looks like we should continue this again!"

AGAIN?!! Pervert! I quickly moved back. He chuckled and took the files which were lying down! He gave me those files.

I took them from him with my shaking hands and went towards the door.

"Y/n..." I stopped.

"I have big surprise for you! Get ready for it!" I looked at him.
He was still smiling. Huh, looks like he is so...happy!!!

I stormed out of there. I was about to leave from there but few people approached me.

"Boss."

"I didn't know you were here...boss." I smiled at them...

"I came here to take something." But I got something.

"Boss...we really want you to come back to bangtan and become our underboss again!"

"I just don't like our current underboss! She does nothing other than wasting time."

"I literally hate her."

"Current underboss? Who is it?!" I asked them.

"Boss...you don't know? After you left...tzuyu became our underboss." My eyes widened!

"Tzuyu?!" What the hell! She is the underboss now!!! Huh!

"And also..." I continued to listen to them.

"Tzuyu is our boss Jungkook's girlfriend!" WHAT THE FUCK!!!

"Tzuyu is jungkook's girlfriend?!!" They nodded. Wah, this is going crazy!

"I think I have to go now...I have some work!" Before they spoke, I left from there.

JENNIE P.O.V...

Toy-hyung thanked me and left from here.

I didn't observe properly. But now if I look at him, he is just too handsome. Ahhh! "I must have really lost my mind." But he is just too cute and handsome...

I sighed.

"What is taking Y/n...so long?!" I continued to wait for her.

Suddenly, I saw her coming towards me. It looks like she is burning with anger.

"Is she going to kill someone?!" I uttered under my breathe. She came towards me.

"Y/n-" She cut me off. "Get in!"

She said while getting in the car!

"Oh...ok."

There was an awkward silence in the car! I think if I utter a single word now, she will kill me for sure! But still I dared to speak.

"S-so...y/n, why did Jungkook call you?!" She looked at me with killer eyes.

Y/N P.O.V...

"S-so...y/n, why did Jungkook call you?!" I looked at her, as soon as she mentioned jungkook!

"W-what happened?!" I didn't speak anything.

"What are these files? Did Jungkook-" I stopped the car! And looked at her.

"D-did I do something wrong?!" She stuttered.

"DON'T say his name infront of ME!" She quickly nodded.

"THAT DICKHEAD! FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! PERVERTED IDIOT! THAT JEON JERK!!!!" She blinked her eyes.

"What happened?!" I looked at her.

"That tzuyu is jungkook's girlfriend now!"

"WHAT!!! Wow...I didn't except that!" I was surprised. "I just can't believe it. What the FUCK is wrong with him?!"

"Well, if we think about it, he can't stay single all his life,
Y/n." She said taking his side. I glared at her,

"Why the hell are you taking his side now?!" "No...no, not at all. But why are you bothered if he has a girlfriend?! You said that you want to stay away from him right." I stopped.

"I-" She looked at me.

"Forget it. Anyway, Bangtan traced our 3rd and 4th targets. Here are the files." She nodded.

"But I am tired today. Let's do it, tomorrow!" I nodded.

"Well, you look happy. What's the reason? !"

JENNIE P.O.V...

"Well, you look happy. What's the reason?!" She asked me.

"Really? Do I look happy?" I remembered that toy-hyung. Without knowing, a smile appeared on my lips.

"Stop smiling, it's creeping me out."

Y/N P.O.V...

She was still smiling like a crazy person. I sighed.

TIME SKIP...

As soon as, we reached home. I went to my room. I let myself fall on the bed.

"Jungkook...he is a complete PERVERT!" Baekhyun and chanyeol stick to only one woman! They both are better than that jungkook!

"That coconut head...I hate him." I whispered to myself!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not!

See you in the next chapter!

And if you really like this story...please follow me 🥺 haru__bts