Almost Fucked (48)

Y/N P.O.V...

I got out of the room and started going towards Jennie.

Suddenly, I felt someone catch my wrist and pulled me into a very dark room! He locked the room and came towards me. As he got near, I took a close look at him.
He is...

Jungkook...?!

"What are you doing here?!" He didn't speak anything! He looked angry!

"Tell me the truth...did baekhyun and chanyeol kiss you before?!"

My eyes widened. How did he know? No one knows about it except Jennie. Did she tell him...? No...no, she wouldn't betray me!
But who told him?

"Answer Me!" If I tell him the truth, it won't end up good!
But-

This is really frustating.

"I-" He glared at me. I hesitated to answer.

"T-they did kiss me..." I spoke while avoiding eye contact. There was a minute silence. I slowly looked at him.

Suddenly, he pushed me against the wall, hardly and...

He kissed me. I tried my best to resist but I couldn't.

He is now claiming my lips...heat rose from my stomach rapidly! Hungry and intense. The way he is dominating and controlling all my senses is really addictive. All I can think now is the taste of his lips and how his scent is making me swoon.

He kissed me until my legs gave in but still...he didn't stop! His lips were slowly moving to my jawline and then towards my neck leaving bites all along. He started sucking my neck. But before I was aware of it...his hands were under my shirt. His hand was slowly moving up...reaching my bra, he eventually took his hand under my bra and started touching my boobs!

"Fucking sexy!" He whispered to himself but I managed to hear it.

He started squeezing my boobs endlessly! He brought himself more closer to me, I could feel his member getting hard under my thigh. And without me knowing...his other hand started going down my hips. It reached to my inner thigh.

My eyes widened. He started sucking down my neck. He became impatient and was about to remove my shirt.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing...

JENNIE!!!

Her eyes widened. She blinked.

"Shit!!!" She uttered.

She quickly covered her mouth.

"I-I.....sorry for interrupting! You guys can continue..."

She said What the hell does she mean by continue?!?! Idiot!!!

I quickly moved away from him. And went towards Jennie and dragged her along with me. I didn't dare to look back and immediately exited that place!

We got into the car and drove away from there as soon as possible!

"I have no words right now!" She looked at me!

"He was literally fucking you against the wall! Why the hell did I interrupt?! Before if I knew what was happening...I wouldn't have interrupted you!"

I immediately stopped the car! And looked at her.

"Hey, why did you stop the car so suddenly...I was about to fall!" She slowly looked at me flinched because of my glare.

"I literally want to KILL you, right now! Am I really your best friend?!" She awkwardly smiled.

"Of course you are! I told you before I will always support you, no matter what!" She spoke.

"Shut up!" She stopped speaking instantly.

I sighed. "Well...where are we going now?!"

"To our house!" She slowly looked at me.

"What?! Aren't we staying at Jungkook's house?!"

"HELL! NO WAY! I don't want to see that dickhead now!" She chuckled.

"Fine but y/n, we still have to go to that house either tomorrow or day after that! You won't be able to escape from him for too long!" She is right! I won't be able to escape from him for too long!

And also...I have no choice other than going to his house!

If Jungkook is like this then what about baekhyun and chanyeol! And this coconut head is jealous about small things! Luckily I escaped today! But I don't know whether I will be able to escape...next time!

What the hell is going to happen.......in the coming days?!

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter! And hope it wasn't boring 😅

Don't forget to vote and comment!

And if you really like this story, please follow me...guys 🥺

My username is 👉 haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)