It's Hard (5)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Let's build our own mafia gang."

"Jennie, I really want to laugh right now, but I am not able to because of this pain."

"Hey, I am not joking." Jennie glared at me.

"Where in the world did you see a mafia group with only two members?!" I asked her trying to make her realise how dumb her idea is.

"Don't worry about that I will arrange them." She spoke.

"Arrange them?!"

"Yeah, I will bring few people." She got up.

"Who are those crazy idiots...who will believe you and join a random mafia gang just because you asked them to?!" I spoke as I looked at her.

"The poeple that I am talking about worked in the mafia gang as me. We all quit at the same time. I don't think they joined another group yet...just like me. So...I can ask them." She explained.

"If you are this dumb then I can't imagine how your friends are going to be." I joked.

"I may not be smart but I am not dumb." She is offended.

"Oh." She looked at me.

"What do you mean by oh?!"

"I am going to sleep." I avoided the question and slowly made my way to a room trying to walk despite this pain.

"Hey, tell me what you meant by 'oh'!"

"Good night."

TIME SKIP....

AFTER 1 WEEK...

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

It's been a week since that incident. A lot has been changed. We told the people in Bangtan that Y/n quit. But we didn't say the reason why 'she left'?

Many of them argued to bring Y/n back, I guess she did leave an impression on them...just like how she left on us. I still can't believe that she betrayed us. And mainly Jungkook...

I don't know where to start, he is like a different person now.

In this whole week, he never properly spoke to any one of us. He barely eats. I don't know whether he sleeps or not, he goes to office warly in the morning, the whole day he stays in the office, comes home very late and refuses to eat anything.

If it's a holiday, he locks himself in his room the whole day. And right now we all are sitting here talking about jungkook.

"This can't go on. I know he is depressed as Y/n left, but if he stays like this he will die! And...I can't let that happen." Jin spoke and kept his head down.

"He has gone crazy hyung." J-hope continued. As I was about to speak I saw Jungkook entering. He is drunk very badly.

I quickly went to catch him before he falls. I caught him.

"Who the fuck asked you to drink this much?!" I shouted at him. He let go of my hand and started walking to his room.

"Jungkook, atleast eat something." He refused.

"Jungkook...stop." Jin hyung spoke. I went up to him and stopped him.

"Jungkook, why the hell are you being like this?!" I raised my voice. "Move." He spoke without looking at me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE THIS, JUNGKOOK? Not eating anything, not getting enough sleep, not speaking with anyone. And drinking like this till you pass out. IT IS HARD FOR US TO WATCH YOU BEING LIKE THIS...AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE BEING LIKE THIS! AND YOU ARE DOING THIS JUST BECAUSE Y/N LEFT..." I shouted.

He slowly lifted his head up and I saw...

Him crying.

"Y/n...left." He uttered. It's my first time to see him cry like this. "Hyung.....s-she left." I felt sad at once.

"The day...she chose to leave us, I still thought s-she will come back again. I really thought b-but hyung..this time-" I hugged him to calm him down.

"I hurt...her, hyung, with my own hands." He cried hard.

"S-she will never come back to me." My heart shattered seeing him like this.

"She will come back, Jungkook." I tried to calm him down.

"N-no, she won't." He tightened the grip on my shirt. "Jungkook." The others called him not being able to see him like this. He backed away a bit and spoke.

"It's hard...hyung." He spoke.

Tears started building up in each one of our eyes seeing him like this. He started walking to his room.

We sat down.

"I can't bear to see him like this." Jin spoke.

"I never saw him cry like this before." Suga spoke.

"He never cried like this even at that time when he lost his father whom he loved so much." Jin continued.

"It's because he loves her more than he loves himself." I spoke.

"But y/n wouldn't be willing to come back again." Jin hyung spoke with no hope in his voice.

"He has to forget about her. Otherwise we might lose him." Suga hyung made it clear.

"He is right, we have to make him forget about her." Jin hyung agreed.

Will jungkook ever be able to forget about y/n? Will he ever be able to let go of her?

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and please follow this profile 👉 haru__bts