New Start (4)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Wow...who do we have here!" I looked at that person.

who do we have here!" I looked at that person

Jennie!

(Remember jennie from part time)

I closed my eyes and smiled a bit. "Well...well, what's happening here? Having fun without me?!"

"She is damn hot." A person spoke as he licked his lips.

"But this girl is more hot, I prefer her." He said pointing out at me.

"I choose both of them. Don't worry babe you can also have fun with us." Jennie chuckled.

"Sorry, your asses are ugly. I am not interested in having fun with you." She spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"Do you think you can easily go from here?!" A drunkard spoke. Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"If you want to test me, why don't you try me?!" Jennie fought with those thugs. She is definitely good at fighting. I didn't know about it.

"You guy are already down. I thought you were going to have fun with me tonight. What happened?!" She spoke as she kicked a man.

Without wasting anytime, she came to me. "Hey, what the fuck happened?!"

"D-do you think I am in position to explain the situation right now?!" I managed to speak.

"Let's go to my apartment. It's near." She spoke while helping me get up. I nodded feeling painful as I lost too much blood.

We reached her apartment.

Jennie helped me sit on the couch

Jennie helped me sit on the couch. She brought a medical kit and started cleaning my wound. After cleaning it, she dressed my wound.

"I didn't expect you to be good at this kind of stuff." I spoke with a surprised tone. "I am habituated." I raised my eyebrow.

"Habituated?!" She nodded. "Yeah...after all I was in a mafia gang." I was shocked.

"Mafia gang? Wait, why is it in past tense? Did you quit?" She nodded again.

"But why?!"

"That gang is so weak. Not up to my standards. Why should I waste my talent in that gang?!" She said proudly.

I chuckled at her sentence and nodded.

"But you never told me about it." I looked at her as soon as I finished my words.

"I shouldn't reveal my identity. Otherwise I might scare people like xiumin. That poor kid." I smiled.

"How is he?!" She looked at me.

"He cried a lot after you left. Remember he had a huge crush on you. I got irritated seeing him cry like a kid. It still creeps me. And also you never told me....that you are an top agent of AIA and also the famous underboss of Bangtan." My mood changed after hearing Bangtan, it reminded me of Jungkook and those horrible things that happened today got into mind.

Without realising, I went into my deep thoughts.

"Are you here?!" Jennie called me. I slowly nodded.

"What happened?!" She looked worried. I shook my head as 'Nothing.'

"I am not so dumb to believe that. Now tell me." Sadness was scripted on my face and thoughts on whether I should tell her about those things.

"Tell me, Y/n." Her voice softened. She forced me to tell her everything. So, I started telling her the whole story from the day I left the part time.

"So, this is what happened." I slowly looked at Jennie. She....is crying?

"Hey, why are you crying?!" I tried to calm her down.

"Y-you had very tough time. I shouldn't have let you go at that time." She started blaming herself.

"Stop it. It's me who should cry, not you." She sobbed.

"But...but still-" She said while her tears are resisting to stop. I chuckled. She slowly looked at me while wiping her tears.

"That jungkook is a complete idiot. He may be the most feared Mafia boss but he is just a complete idiot. He doesn't deserve a young, talented, beautiful girl like you." Jennie exaggerated.

"It's me who doesn't deserve him. He is a very good person." She glared at me.

"Hey, why the hell are you supporting him? He is not a good person. That's it. And there are many people who wants to date you. Don't let him involve in your life again. You just have to....FORGET about him."

Jennie is right. I can't let him involve in my life. And I guess he likes tzuyu...as he was worried when tzuyu got kidnapped.

I will let go of my feelings for jungkook. I will forget about him.

"You are right. I will start a new life. I should let go of whatever happened till now." She nodded.

"That's my girl. From now onwards I will stick to you, forever. And that tzuyu...what kind of person is she? Y/n, the day I will get to see her will be the last day for her." I laughed a bit.

"Don't bother yourself with her." Jennie sighed.

"Anyway, I have a small doubt." I looked at her.

"Why do you want to work for AIA? I mean they killed your parents right..." She asked me.

"Yes, you are right. They killed my parents." I replied.

"Then why do you-"

"That's why I want to destroy AIA." Jennie was clearly shocked.

"You want to destroy AIA?! Then why did you say Jungk-" I understood her question.

"I don't want to hurt him again. When I was small, AIA attacked us. Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's father died saving my life. Not only his father...my parents also died saving me. So, I don't want to hurt Jungkook anymore. After all, it's my fau-" She cut me off.

"It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

"But-"

"They saved you because they want you to live. So, stop blaming yourself." I looked down.

"I will help you, Y/n." I looked at her.

"Help me with what?!"

"I will help you to destroy AIA." She replied.

"It's not so easy. It will be hard for us. We are only two and AIA has many agents." I told her about the situation.

What jennie said next is literally crazy. She said...

"Let's build our own mafia gang."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Vote, comment and follow this profile 👉 haru__bts