I messed up (33)

Y/N P.O.V...

Jungkook didn't even glance at me. He is behaving like I never existed. And I hate this.

Why do I feel so uncomfortable when he doesn't look at me?
Why do I hate it when he gives me a cold shoulder?

"I guess it's time to go." Jin nodded.

With that, Jungkook started walking away with those people. I didn't hesitate to do this.

I quickly caught his hand. He turned around.

"Do you need someth-" Before be could speak, I caught his collar and pulled him towards me and slowly placed my lips on his.

I...kissed him.

Jin and the others were literally shocked. And those American people were smiling. And don't even mention Jennie, she will tease me very badly!!!

I slowly backed away and looked at Jungkook! He was smiling like a crazy idiot while looking at me. Huh, why the FUCK did I kiss him? I must have gone Crazy!!! Now, I don't even have control over my own body!

Suddenly, someone spoke...

"Is she your girlfriend, Mr. Jeon?!" He looked at me.

"Yeah...she is!" I looked at him! Who the FUCK is your girlfriend?!!
NO...I am not his girlfriend!

"Looks like your girlfriend missed you a lot. You should spend more time with her, Mr. Jeon." He smirked.

"Yeah, I guess she is not satisfied with the time I spend with her!"

Really?! He is surely taking advantage of this situation right now!
But I can't complain about it! Because I am the one who is responsible for this!!!

"W-well...Jin, I think we should go now." He slowly looked at me. "O-oh!" Shit, he is way too shocked. I nodded and was about to go from there! Suddenly, Jungkook caught my wrist and pulled me towards him.

He leaned closer and whispered.

"I will get back to you after I send these people. This is not completed, baby!" I have absolutely MESSED up!!!

With that, Jungkook left from here along with those people.

Even though he said cheesy words. But it's still making my heart flutter! I sighed and looked at Jin and the others! They literally had no expression on their faces! It's not their fault.

With all the courage that I have got, I spoke. "J-jin...we should go now!" He nodded.

I awkwardly smiled. I quickly took the file from Jin's hand. And left from there.

TIME SKIP...

Whole ride...Jennie didn't utter a word but she kept looking at me, time to time.

She was just staring me without even blinking!

"Just spit it out." I spoke.

"WHAT THE FUCK...JUST HAPPENED? !" I didn't speak anything. I concentrated on driving. "I just didn't expect this. YOU KISSED HIM...Y/N!!! Wah...it was so exciting...!" On spot, I stopped the car and looked at her.

"EXCITING?! You find this exciting?!" She nodded her 5 times.

"And why are you so angry...? Aren't you the one who kissed him first?"

I hesitated to answer. I just looked away.

"W-well..." She raised her eyebrow.

"Why the hell are you questioning me? You were also acting weird infront him!"

"H-him...? W-whom are you talking about?!" She was obviously avoiding eye contact with me.

"You clearly know about that."W-what are you talking about? You are not making any sense." I scoffed.

"Weren't you acting weird when you were with taehyung?!" I spoke bluntly. She looked at me.

"O-ok...ok, I won't speak about that kiss again!"

"Don't change the topi-"

"Ah...y/n, I feel so hot! It's really hot these days. Don't you think?!" I looked at her.

"It's winter."

"O-oh...is that so? She awkwardly laughed. I sighed.

"Anyway, are we going to that 3rd target now?!" I nodded.

"I already told you...he can't escape from me for too long!"

With that, we started going towards that place where our 3rd target is currently hiding! I will make sure...his death will painful!

And most IMPORTANTLY...

That coconut head!!!

What does he mean by " This is not completed, baby "

What the fuck is he going to do now?!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope this chapter wasn't boring 😅

I may not be able to update frequently but still I will make sure to update! And about my exams...don't worry I will manage them well 😉

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not!

See you in the next chapter!

And...if you really like this story, please follow me...guys 🥺

PLEASE FOLLOW ME...GUYS! My username is haru__bts