Three Nights (38)

Y/N P.O.V...

I went down and started getting out of this place.

This place is so crowded. It is really hard to move freely here.

Suddenly, I felt someone catch my wrist. And pinned me to a wall. I looked up to see who this freaking idiot is.

Jungkook...!?
What is he doing here?

"Jungkook...what are you doing he-" He cut me off.

"This is your punishment for saying, no to me before."

"What do you mea-" He smashed his lips on mine.

What the hell!!

He slowly backed away. And kept on staring at me with that angry face. Suddenly, he walked away and existed this place. I blinked my eyes for a couple of times.

"Fuck's wrong with him? He kisses me...out of a blue and just walks away without an explanation. " He really takes me to the peak stage of my patience.  I sighed and went towards Baekhyun.

"What happened? Did you kill that Hyu Byung-hu?!"

"Yeah. He is dead." He nodded feeling satisfied.

"Ok then...let's go. It's quite late." I nodded.

With that, we left from there.

TIME SKIP...

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up because of this damned alarm clock. I sighed. And went to do my morning routine.

"Why are you late? Remember...we should move our things." Jennie rushed me.

"Move our things?!" I was confused.

"Did you forget? We are going to live with jungkook and the others from now on." I sighed and went towards her.

"I don't want to go there." I spoke. "I agree with you. Even, I don't want to go there."

"Same here." Kai agreed. "Why don't you want to there?!" Kai looked at her. "Don't you know why?!" He asked her.

Jennie was confused. "I know that you are dumb...but I didn't know you were this dumb." Kai spoke with a frustrated face.

"What do you mean?!" He looked at her.

"Never mind. Leave it."

"We have some work, y/n. We have to go now." Baekhyun spoke. I slowly nodded. "When will you move your things?!"

"Don't worry about that! We will do it." I nodded. And they left from here.

I quickly turned to Jennie. "Hey, Jennie!" She looked at me.

"Don't you think you are being harsh to him?" I spoke.

"Who?"

"You really don't know or you are acting that you don't know?!" I questioned her.

"What are you talking about? I am not understanding anything." So, she is clueless.

"You are really dumb." I sighed.

"Tell me...clearly." She demanded.

"Can't you understand that Kai likes you?!" She didn't speak anything for a minute. She started laughing.

"Kai likes me?! I don't believe it." I looked at her seriously, she stopped laughing.

"You were with him for quite a long time. And you really didn't know about it? It's quite obvious that he likes you!" I tried to make her believe it.

"It's true that we have known each other for a long time. But-" She stopped speaking.

"It must have been really hard for him. He seems to have liked you for a long time...maybe since he met you. And you didn't have a clue about it. It must have been really hard and tiring for him. You have hurt him a lot, Jennie." I spoke.

"I...I really don't know about it."

"Don't you know that Kai can't express his feelings properly! Do you know something? It hurts a lot when the person you like doesn't have any idea about your feelings."

"I..." She stopped speaking for a while...

I sighed.

"Fine...leave it. Let's just move our things now." She slowly nodded. I got up from my seat.

AFTER SOMETIME...

After packing, we started going towards their house.

Whole ride was damn quite. Jennie didn't speak anything.

She was quite for a long time. And kept on thinking about something. Even I didn't speak anything as I don't want to disturb her.

We reached.

I saw Jin standing in front of the door...waiting for us. I quickly got out of the car and went towards him. Jennie followed me.

"You are late, Y/n. You made me wait for a long time." "Sorry...I took a lot of time to pack!" He sighed.

"It's okay." I smiled at him.

Suga, J-hope, Taehyung and Jungkook came to us. And Jungkook looked really angry! Why the hell is he angry? Actually., I should be the angry one after what he did.

"Anyway...let's go now." Jin spoke.

"Where?!"

"Your mission. We have tracked your 6th and 7th targets." Jin answered.

"Luckily...both of them are hiding in the same area. But it's very far from here." Suga explained.

"But where are we going to stay?!"

"Don't worry about that. We own atleast 600 hotels and mansions in every city of korea. They are very luxurious! You won't feel uncomfortable there." Jin assured me.

More than 600 hotels and mansions in every city of korea! What the fuck!!! These guys are really damn rich!

"And also...we are going to stay there for 3 days and 3 nights!" He informed me about it.

"3 days and 3 nights?!" He nodded.

Well...I don't know about those 3 days!

I don't know why but I have a very bad feeling about those... 3 nights!

What if...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. And please comment below to let me know whether you liked this chapter or not!

See you in the next chapter!

And if you really like this story, please follow me...guys 🥺

My username is 👉 haru__bts