His Flirting (10)

Y/N P.O.V...

"What a good sleep! Hope I get a chance to sleep all day." I sighed and got up to do my morning routine. For now, I wore jennie's clothes. And then I got out of my room.

As soon as I got out...

"Y/NNNN!!!" I heard Jennie shout on top of her lungs.

"Hey, what happened?!" I rushed to her. "It's a disaster."

"What the hell happened? Is someone here to attack us?!" I looked around.

"I....LOST MY...SOCKS." She spoke. I stopped for a while and blinked.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me right now?!" I glared at her.

"I am serious. I freakin' lost my socks. Do you how precious that socks is to me?!" She looked around.

"Oh sorry, I don't know how PRECIOUS is that SOCKS to you." I crossed my arms.

"I-I had to go more than 5 STORES to get those socks." She was freaking out.

"You went to 5 stores for that socks...I guess you really have so much time to kill."

"Those peach coloured socks which gives delight to anyone who sees them...I lost such kind of socks." I scoffed.

"Seriously." I looked at her with an unbelievable expression.

"I think I will go crazy if I don't find those socks." She continued to search for them.

"I think I will go crazy if you speak about that socks again." She looked at me instantly.

"Y/n, you are not understanding the value of that socks." I closed my eyes.

"I am having a headache." I caught my forehead.

"Sure, we will go get you medicine AFTER I find my SOCKS." I glared at her.

"What's more important now...your socks or my headache?!" Jennie turned to me.

"My socks!"

"HEY!!!" I shouted thinking that she will stop talking about that socks.

"Don't waste time in shouting, go and find my socks." She spoke as she started searching on the couch.

"I will surely kill this girl and go to hell."

"Sure...sure, you can kill me after I find my socks." I wanna cry her. This girl here has gone mad.

"Someone, please save me from this person here."

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell. I guess they are here. I instantly went to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door. I saw D.O, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun smile at me. All of them wished me morning and I returned the gesture back. They entered.

"Y/n, did you find my socks?!" She started again. "Hey, if I ever find your socks...I will burn them myself." I threatened her. "Don't you dare you do that." She warned me.

"Y/n, I think I kinda understand your situation right now because we have gone through it as well." They all nodded in agreement.

"Jennie, you better don't make us wait just to find your lost socks."

"But my precious socks-"

"This is my last warning, Jennie. I don't know what I will do after that." She sighed.

"Fine. fine. I will find it afterwards."

"Y/n, you wanted to see our skills right. I am ready to show my great fighting skills now." Chanyeol was excited.

"Sure...but where are you planning to show?! You can't possibly show here." I asked him.

"I will take care of that." I looked at Baekhyun. "How?!"

"We didn't tell you about this right." Kai spoke.

"About what?!" I looked at them with a confused face.

"My family is one of the biggest and powerful mafia gang in the Asian continent. So, I think we own quite a number of training centres here...we can use those for ourselves." Baekhyun spoke.

"D.O, kai, baekhyun and chanyeol.....four of them are from powerful mafia gangs, y/n." Jennie continued.

"If you guys are the heirs of powerful mafia gangs then why did you choose to join in other gangs?!" I asked out of curiosity.

"We won't be able to do thrilling things if we stayed there. That's why we decided to join other gangs." Chanyeol said casually.

"And if we inherit our family's gang then who is going to take care of you...princess?!" Baekhyun spoke while giving me his most charming smile.

Baekhyun, do you want to melt me with your smile?! I was mesmerized for a moment.

"Let's go, now." Baekhyung spoke. I slowly nodded smiling like an idiot.

"Let's go."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts