He Knows (18)

Y/N P.O.V...

I quickly got out of that building. As soon as we got out, that building blasted into pieces.

"I guess this is the 78th mafia gang that we have destroyed." Jennie spoke with a satisfied look on her face.

"I think so, and you don't have to pity them. They killed many and we killed them. They deserved it." Jennie nodded.

"Anyway, I am tired. Let's go. And also, I need an explanation from you." She looked at me,

"What kind of explanati-" Baekhyun was about to ask but I stopped him.

"Baekhyun! let's go, I am tired." He nodded.

"Y/n, we have some work to do, we are going to the headquarters. So, both of you can go home." I slowly nodded.

With that, Jennie and I left from that place. As soon as we reached home. Jennie dragged me to the living room.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!" She shouted on top of her lungs.

"Stop yelling! My ears are bleeding." I spoke as I threw myself on the couch. "First, tell me...what happened?!" She looked at me curiously.

"Fine. I will tell from the starting. But first, promise me that you will help me...deal with the situation!"

"You are asking for help? That's rare." She looked at me strangely.

"I am good at everything but not this. I am very weak in such situations." I closed my eyes.

"Wow...I am amazed that there is something that you are not good at. Anyway, what kind of situations are you talking about?!"

"Just promise me that you will help me deal with this situation!"

"I promise. first, now tell me." Her eyes were fixed on me. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Three men kissed me." Silence covered us for a moment. We looked at each other for sometime.

"Sorry, I can't help you." She started walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. But after a while, Jennie came back to me again.

"Y/n, are you joking with me right now?!" I looked at her.

"Do you think I am joking right now...?!" I glared at her. "I...just can't believe my ears. Anyway, who are the people that kissed you?!" She asked me.

"After I tell their names, don't shout. It's baekhyun, jungkook and chanyeol." I slowly looked at her. Her face was blank!

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I sighed.

Suddenly, ajennie started smiling like a crazy person.

"Have you gone crazy? Why are smiling like that in this kind of situation?!" I got up from the couch.

"Finally...you are going to experience real life." I let out a scoff at her sentence.

"It's my mistake to ask you for help." I regretted.

"Fine...fine, I will help you. I will PROTECT you from those MEN who are extremely HUNGRY FOR YOU!" She made me keep a ridiculous expression with her words.

Jennie was still smiling like a crazy person!

"Wait a minute, does Jungkook know that you are the boss of X-U?!" Jennie questioned me.

"No way, I never let anyone find out about me being the boss of X-U. So, that's not possible. And also I would never let him find out about that." Jennie nodded.

"Anyway, I forgot to ask. Well, did you meet taehyung? How did it go?!" I hoped that she didn't mess it up.

"Dare you bring that up! Do you know something...I got a severe headache after meeting him." I got an expected answer which made me chuckle.

"He is a complete MORON! A Birdbrain!!! I don't ever want to meet him again." Jennie raged.

"I already told you...not to annoy him." She looked at me furiously as if she is gonna throw me into the fire,

"Who annoyed whom? He was the one who got on my nerves. " I smiled.

"Why? Is it so funny?!" I stopped smiling at once. "No. Not at all."

I looked at her. "What!" She was pissed off. I chuckled. "Nothing."

JUNGKOOK P.O.V...

I reached bangtan and then I entered my office.

As soon as, I entered...I saw jin hyung and the others.

"JUNGKOOK! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" Hyung shouted at me. I calmly went and sat on my chair.

"Just went to meet someone." I spoke as a smile escaped from my mouth.

"Who is that? You left an important meeting of billion dollars just to meet that someone." He questioned me.

"Leave it...that's a small amount." Suga hyung tried to defend me.

"I am ready to give up everything for her." I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?!" Jin hyung looked at me.

"Hyung, why are so bothered about small amount like that?!" I asked him.

"I am not bothered. Billion dollars is not much compared to what we have. But we shouldn't let go of opportunities!" He started nagging. I slowly nodded and got up from my seat.

"Where are you planning to go now?!" He glared at me. "I am taking a leave. Hyung, do my work for today." I spoke as I went towards the door.

"Is that a way of asking help?!" Taehyung chuckled.

"Jin hyung, I will also take a leave today. Please do my work. See, I am requesting you unlike Jungkook so, do my work. Bye...bye. And Jungkook, wait for me." He ran after me.

"'I am requesting you unlike jungkook so, do my work.' IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL REQUESTING? You both are really! And J-hope, what are you looking at? Why? Do you also want to take a LEAVE!!!" Jin hyung shouted.

"N-no...no! Not at all! I am going to work." J-hope spoke as he ran to his department. With that, J-hope quickly ran from there. Jin sighed!

I went to home along with taehyung.

We reached after an hour.

"Oh...by the way, hyung!" Taehyung looked at me. "Did you meet X-U's underboss?!" I asked him.

"Don't bring that up! That was one of my worst days ever!" He complained.

"Why? It didn't go well?!" I spoke as I looked at him. "She is just nuts. A black devil! A complete witch! She was so damn rude. I even thought to kill her that day. She is just too much." I chuckled...

"Okay. Then, what about our proposal?!" I came into a serious matter.

"They refused!" He spoke in a serious tone.

"Expected!" I uttered. He looked at me.

"What do you mean? Who will deny the collaboration with us? X-U's boss is also crazy. Both boss and underboss are crazy. And also who is the boss of X-U? I don't even know her!"

"It's Y/n." I spoke.

"What do you mean?!" He wasn't clear with it.

"X-U's boss is Y/n."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Follow my profile if you want me to continue this story.
This is the way to show me your support, so please follow me.
My profile is this 👉 haru__bts (Just click this)