It's Time (22)

Y/N P.O.V...

This situation can't get any worse. I am STUCK between three FUCKING handsome boys!!! Why are my days like this?

Three of them were glaring at each other! And this awkward silence is making me awkward!

"Um..." I tried to utter something or the other. Before I could speak anything, baekhyun spoke.

"Let go!"

"I remember of telling you that I don't want to!" Jungkook spoke with his domineering voice.

Suddenly, Chanyeol dragged me towards him. "Don't treat her like an object." He spoke.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah, she isn't an object. But she is mine." Jungkook spoke as he glared at Chanyeol. Aren't  you treating me like an object now?!
What the fuck!

"Yours? Did SHE agree for it?" Baekhyun raised his voice. This is going to get worse!

"Did you agree for it, Y/n...?!" He spoke as he looked at me.

"W-well..." I just want to disappear from the world right now.

Suddenly, a car came and stopped infront of us. Life saver!!!The car's window opened revealing...Jennie!

"Get in, Y/n. Sorry guys, I am taking her." She spoke.

"Bu-" Before Chanyeol could say anything, I quickly got into the car! With that, we drove away!

Y/N P.O.V...

I took a deep breath!

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!!" She covered her ears as soon as I shouted.

"Stop shouting!" She spoke as she placed her on the steering again. I leaned against my seat.

"I just can't explain the situation that I have experienced just now. It was just horrible!" I complained.

"Then what about me? I just bumped into that toy-hyung! I never wanted to see him again! That MORON!" She banged the steering almost breaking it.

"Why the hell are you trying to break the steering? If you want to die, go die. Why are planning to take me with you?!" I spoke as I looked at her.

"I am just frustrated! I don't ever want to meet that idiotic guy again! I hate him and I won't hesitate to kill him if I meet him again." I sighed.

TIME SKIP...

We reached home after a long ride which was completely filled with Jennie's swearing!

As soon as we reached. I quickly went inside and threw myself on the couch! Wait a minute!

"JENNIE!!!" She looked at me.

"What is it now?!"

"Baekhyun  and chanyeol will be back soon. How am I going to face them?!!" I was tensed.

"THAT'S..." She continued. And I was curious on what she was gonna say next.

"Not my problem." She said as if it's nothing. I scoffed.

"By the way, y/n...I forgot to tell you." I looked at her as I raised my eyebrow.

"The contract of collaboration with bangtan...I have received it again!" Jennie informed me.

"My answer is No! Turn them down." I spoke instantly.

"Y/n, but this time..." I continued to listen to her.

"Jungkook left a note for you!" She finished.

"The note says "sign the contract, Y/n... because you will need my help soon!"

What does he mean by that?! I didn't bother much.

"My answer is still No!" She nodded.

"And also, I think we should start it now..." She said seriously.

"The mission of destroying AIA. Why don't we start it tomorrow...?!" I nodded.

"Yeah...it's time to hunt our first target!" I tightened the grip on the couch.

"You look scary. Anyway, who is our first target?!" She asked me.

"Park Hun Jun!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you liked this chapter. Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts