Positions (11)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Let's go." With that, we left our apartment. After the journey of half an hour, we reached a place. I stepped in followed by the others. And the sight infront surprised me.

 And the sight infront surprised me

I went to check the other rooms.

"How is it?!" Baekhyun came and stood beside me

"Awesome...equitments that we use for fighting...guns, knives, daggers, self loading pistols, rifles, revolvers, assault rifles, carbines, sub machine guns, machine guns, explosives, even defense suits are also here."

"You know quite a lot about these. I bet you have used all of these." Chanyeol spoke as he looked around. "Not only that, equipment for training is also here." Jennie went around to explore.

"Baekhyun..." I called him. He looked at me.

"What happened? You don't like this place? I can take you to another place...it is more better than this." I chuckled hearing his words. "This is more than enough."

"Just how rich is your family, Baekhyun?" Jennie spoke while touching those equipment. "I don't know. Go and ask them." Baekhyun replied as he let out a small chuckle.

"Hey, Jennie, if you get a chance to marry baekhyun...you will marry him right." Chanyeol teased her.

"But the chance to marry me is only for Y/n." Baekhyun winked at me. Such a flirt, but he is so handsome even when he is flirting.

Suddenly, Jennie spoke.

"I will marry the person whom I love." She spoke as she looked at him. "Oh, then I pity your future husband." Kai tried to annoy her again. "What the hell do you mean by that?!" Jennie glared at him.

Before Kai could utter another word, D.O stopped them. Jennie sighed.

"Why did I come here instead of searching for my socks?!" She regretted. "Jennie, I will kill you if you talk about your socks again."

"But-"

"Don't argue. Let's check your skills now." They nodded. We moved to the fighting ring.

"Chanyeol, fight with Jennie." He looked at me. "You want me to fight with this girl here." He asked.

"Why? What's wrong? Are you scared?!" Jennie made him look at her. "I am not scared. I am always ready for a fight. And I don't go easy on girls." Jennie nodded.

"That's good then."

"I will be the referee." They nodded and went towards the fighting ring.

"Start." I alerted them.

They started fighting. Both are comparatively good.

"Wow...Jennie, you are good at this." Chanyeol praised her. "Of course...it's one of the things that I am very good at." Jennie smiled.

"But I am not done yet."

I have to agree, Chanyeol is very good at fighting. He is very flexible. And also he has a good amount of strength in his fists. So he has an advantage.

Chanyeol is best suited for fighting.

But Chanyeol is not too good enough to defeat J-hope. He still needs a lot training. After chanyeol, I saw Kai's fighting.

Kai is also good at fighting. He has a strong body. He can withstand strong punches. And also he can easily dodge the opponent's attacks. He has a good body control.

And then it was D.O's turn. D.O is also good at this. He has an ability to predict the opponent's attacks and he acts according to it. He has great  tactics.

D.O is really good.

And coming to Baekhyun...

Baekhyun's attacks are very smooth and sharp. He is very fast while he is attacking. He can easily wound his opponent.

Baekhyun is an excellent fighter. All these guys are really amazing. They are really very good at fighting. "Well done, guys. Now, it's time to check your shooting skills. This is very important. Do well." I informed them.

With that, we went towards the target room.

Wow...perfect for shooting.

"Start." I instructed. I saw them shoot one by one. Not bad. They are good at this. And Baekhyun's skills in this field is excellent.

I am astonished.

Especially after seeing baekhyun's skills. I thought I was the best in this field but he is far better than me. And also he is so cool and handsome while he is shooting. I smiled.

Suddenly, I remembered Jungkook. Jungkook was just so hot while he was fighting. Ahh, no. Forget about him, Y/n. He is not for you. Concentrate on these guys, first! I need to train them well.

"Y/n." Baekhyun called out for me. I looked at him.

"We are done." He spoke.

"You have checked our skills. Now, tell us our positions in the gang. I am eagerly waiting." I nodded.

"I have seen all your fighting skills. And it's worth my appreciation. You guys are really good at this. But you still have to practice and improve yourselves. You shouldn't have over confidence on this." They nodded.

"Now that I have seen your skills. I decided the positions which are best suitable for you guys." They waited for me to speak eagerly.

"So, your positions are..."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow my profile 👉 haru__bts