He Is Here (15)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Should I continue...?!"

What the fuck?

I looked down. "So, it's a...No." I still continued to look down.

"I am a man, Y/n. Remember that I can't control for too long. And also it's been a year, so...let me atleast get a bit close to you now." With that, he left from my room. I fell on the floor as my knees were feeling weak.

"Do I still love you, Jungkook?!"

TIME SKIP...

If you are thinking that I am sleeping now, you are wrong. I didn't sleep even for a moment since last night. I lazily got up as we have a mission today.

A mission to destroy another mafia gang.

I sighed and got up from my bed to do my daily  routine.

"Morning...Y/n." Jennie wished me as she saw me getting down. I nodded lazily. "Looks like you didn't get enough sleep." I nodded again.

"Then...will you be able to go on the mission that we have today?!" She asked me. "I will go. You guys can't manage without me. I. AM. NEEDED."

"Yeah...yeah." I chuckled.

I saw baekhyun coming down. I don't think I can face him now.
Why always such kind of things happens to me? Baekhyun came and sat infront of me.

Hey, why do you have to sit in front of me?!

"Good morning, baekhyun. Did you sleep well?!" Jennie asked him. "Yes. And what about you, y/n?!" He asked me.

"I- uh..." I stuttered. "She said that she didn't get enough sleep."
Baekhyun smirked as soon as Jennie's spoke.

"Why didn't you get sleep...y/n? Don't tell me, you wanted me to continue that last nigh-"

"BAEKHYUN...did you complete the preparations for today's mission?!" Baekhyun chuckled as soon as I diverted.

"I did.....but what about last nigh-" I cut him off again. "That's good. Let's eat, we have to go early." Baekhyun was smiling like a crazy person. This guy. But he still looks so handsome even when he is teasing me. I have finally gone made.

TIME SKIP...

"Jennie, when the hell will you come out of your room?It's already 4 PM." I called her as we were already late. And she is still not out of her roon.

"Wait a minute." She shouted.

"We are going for a mission not for a fashion show." Kai spoke sarcastically. "I should look good wherever I go." She said while getting out of her room.

"Let's go now." Kai sighed.

With that, we left from here.

After a journey of an hour...

"We are here." D.O spoke.

"Why do all mafia gangs stay in such old and grimy buildings. It will disgust me even if I stay here for a minute." Jennie spoke as she saw the sight infront of me.

"Well...I am fine as long as there is action." Chanyeol spoke not caring much about the place. "You will never change." She sighed.

We got out of the car.

"There are quite a number of people outside. We can't go inside without dealing with them." I spoke as I scanned the place.

"Then...kai, D.O, chanyeol and baekhyun...4 of you, take care of these people here. Y/n and I will go and deal with the people inside." We agreed to Jennie's words.