Escaped (29)

Y/N P.O.V...

NEXT MORNING...

Wow, I went through a sleepless night again! And it's all because of that pervert. I sighed and got up to do my morning routine.

As soon as, I am done. I went down the stairs.

Jennie saw me.

"Looks like you didn't sleep yesterday night." I nodded. "But I slept well." I looked at her with my pissed off face. "Oh...good for you." Jennie chuckled!

"Y/n, you can take a leave for few days. You should get some rest." Chanyeol was worried. "It's okay, chanyeol." I said giving him a sweet smile. And then chanyeol gave me his cute smile. Someday, he will surely melt my heart.

"Oh my God...this is creeping me out." Jennie spoke as she saw all of this.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol looked at her. "Oh...nothing. And also, I feel like something is burning."  She said while looking at baekhyun!

Don't tell me, is Baekhyun jealous?! He looks like, he is going to kill someone today! "Baekhyun...good morning." I wished him. His face became normal. He gave me a sweet smile and spoke.

"Morning...Y/n!"

"Do we have a mission today?!" I nodded.

"Our 3rd and 4th targets. I want to finish them today!" She looked at me. "Two people on the same day?!!" I nodded.

"Only jennie and I are going on the mission, today!" All of the, looked at me.

"I will come with you both." Kai spoke.

"No, Kai. I want tight security in the headquarters! So, I want you and D.O to go and do the arrangements for that. That's why you guys can't come with us today!"  Kai sighed and nodded!

Chanyeol and the others left from here.

"I think we should also go now!" Jennie spoke.

TIME SKIP...

"By the way...who are our next targets?!" She asked curiously.

"Our 3rd target is Han Ju Lee and our 4th target is Wang Ryu Min!" She nodded.

"Where are they hiding?!"

"The most weirdest places ever!" She looked at me.

"You will know it soon."

After a long ride for an hour, we reached. I stopped the car and both of us got out of it.

"What kind of place is this? Can't they find a better place to hide?!" She spoke as she scanned the place.

"You stay here! And if someone interrupts...deal with them." She nodded. "Go ahead." I chuckled. With that, I left from there.

As soon as, I entered that place. I saw few people talking with each other. And in the midst of them, I saw Han Ju Lee! Wah, he looks so happy. But his happiness won't remain for too long.

To get their attention, I spoke.

"You guys look so happy especially you Mr. Han Ju Lee. Well...Can I also join?!"

As soon as I spoke, that Han Ju Lee saw me. His eyes widened. "A-agent 005?!"

"Oh my god! You remember me? I am really happy now. And how are you, Mr. Han Ju Lee? You look very happy...though."

"I-it's not possible for you to kill me!" He raised his voice.

"Kill? I was just talking casually with you, Mr. Han Ju Lee. But now, you hurt my pride by saying that it's not possible for me to kill you! So, I have to kill you and prove you wrong! Right."