Hormone Rush (16)

Y/N P.O.V...

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"Baekhyun, we are in the middle of a fight. It's not the time now."

"Who the fuck is baekhyun?!" I slowly turned around. My eyes widened. "JUNGKOOK...!!!"

I was stunned for a moment. I don't have any words right now. And I am not even understanding what to think!

And wait a minute, he looks more handsome now. Only one year and he looks just...

You are really head over heels for men, y/n.

But, Jungkook is on another level. I quickly turned around to my original position. Keep it cool, Y/n. Yes, I can do it. With that, I dared to speak.

"Let go." I said sternly.

"Answer me, first." He demanded.

"I don't need to explain myself or give any answers to strangers!" He tightened his grip on me.

"Strangers...huh?!" He harshly turned me around to face him...tightening his grip on my waist. I shouldn't have said those words!

"Tell me, who is Baekhyun?!" He asked me again.

"I said I don't  want to." I didn't hesitate. He stayed quiet. "And I asked you to let go." He still didn't speak anything.

He leaned closer to me. I tightened the grip on his black shirt which is the only fabric on his bare chest. "W-what do you think you are doing?!" I managed to say these despite the nervousness and pleasure building inside my stomach under his touch.

I couldn't remove my eyes off his soft lips. Before I could realize it, his lips were against mine. There was a sudden Hormone rush in me. He is biting each part of it. I instantly lost all my energy and my legs gave in. But he still didn't stop.

Suddenly, a person started coming towards us with a knife.

But Jungkook didn't stop kissing me and he even didn't bother to take a look at that person who was coming towards us.

"Pay attention to your enemy!" That man spoke while coming towards us with his knife.

Jungkook took out his gun with one hand on a pace while his other hand is still having a tight grip on my waist. Jungkook shot that person on his forehead without even aiming or looking at him. His target was so accurate.

Jungkook slowly backed away and whispered to me.

"I didn't get enough...baby. we have to continue this, later. And next time you will cooperate with me." I looked at him as soon as he spoke the last words.

Suddenly,

"LET HER GO." I heard someone shout. I slowly looked at Baekhyun and chanyeol who were coming towards us. Thank god, they didn't see Jungkook kissing me.

Baekhyun pulled me away from jungkook.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Jungkook chuckled at Baekhyun's words.

"I am just taking what's mine!" Jungkook is practically claiming me indirectly.

"Nothing here is yours!" Baekhyun growled at him. They both are glaring at each other.

Suddenly, someone spoke. "Are you here to fight with us or FIGHT AMONG YOURSELVES! These guys don't know when to speak. I cursed at them internally. With that, they attacked us.

"I guess, you guys really can't wait to die! Chanyeol, take Y/n out of here." Jungkook looked at me before I left. He looked sad and lonely. And then his face changed into that unreadable expression. That expression which always keeps me in a deep thought.

Baekhyun and Jungkook started fighting with them. And I left from here with chanyeol. We both went to the back of this building.

Chanyeol spoke.

"Are you okay, Y/n? Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you? Are you bleeding anywhere? Did he say something to you? What happened?!"

"For which question do you want me to answer first?!" Chanyeol sighed.

"You always make me worry about you like this!" I chuckled and leaned against the wall.

"It's okay, I am completely fine, see. I am jus-" He cut me off.

"Y/n!" I looked at him. Chanyeol slowly started walking towards me. He came and stood in front of me.

Suddenly, he took my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Chanyeo-" He kissed me.

Chanyeol kissed me!!!!

He slowly backed away and spoke.

"Y/n, what if I say...I love you!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Vote, comment and follow this profile 👉 haru__bts