Target No. 1 (23)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Park Hun Jun!" She nodded.

"Jennie..." I spoke while looking at her. "Let's do it today...right now!" She looked at me. "You mean the mission...?!" She asked me.

"Yes."

"What about the others? We should take them with us. And it's already quite late. And also we don't know where that Park Hun Jun is..." She spoke.

"Don't worry, I know where he is! Let's go!" She sighed as she knew that she won't be able to argue back. "Well...well, how long are you going to waste time here? Let's go!" She winked at me.

"You acted as if you didn't want to do the mission and now you are excited as hell!" She tilted her head and didn't answer. And then, she left from here.

"Hey, wait for me atleast!" I ran after her.

TIME SKIP...

We are currently in the car going to the place where that Park Hun Jun is at...most probably!

"Hey, where the fuck are we going? Do you really know where that person is...?!" She asked as she looked at me.

"It's just a guess though! But he will be there!" I concentrated on driving.

"How can you be so sure?!" She questioned me again.

"Don't worry, I don't mislead people." She sighed.

It started pouring. I stopped the car!

"Why are we here? This is a place for gamblers

"Why are we here? This is a place for gamblers." She looked at me with a confused face. I turned to her.

"He...is a gambler! A gambling freak!" She blinked.

"Gambling?!! But he is one of the Authorities of AIA! He has a lot of money. Then why?" She was utterly in confusion.

"Addiction! He is addicted to it." I tried to concentrate on my surroundings. He might come out.

"Seriously! But I don't think he is here." Jennie spoke.

"Y/n, someone came out of that place." Jennie stared at that person who slowly made his way out.

"It's him, Park Hun Jun." I informed her. "You are not joking right?" I looked at her. "I told you that I don't mislead people!"

"Oh! Y/n, he is getting into the car. Y/n, he is going! What the fuck are you doing...? Follow him...fast."

"Why are you so excited? I will follow him!" And that's when we started following him. "Where the fuck is he going...?!" Jennie didn't leave her eyes off his car.

"How am I going to know that?!" I spoke. "And also, no one is here. Whole highway is empty." Jennie made me realise about it.

" Jennie made me realise about it