Dynamite (47)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Let's go!" I nodded.

We started leaving this place! Suddenly, Kai spoke.

"Jennie..." He called her. Jennie turned to him.

"I like you." Kai confessed. Shit!!! What the hell! He confessed to her.

"I have liked you since we met. And I can't wait any longer. I need your response now, Jennie." She blinked her eyes.

"Jennie...I like you." Taehyung spoke.

My eyes widened. What happened to him, suddenly?! What the hell is happening right now!!!

I slowly looked at Jennie.

Her face was.......blank?! I tried my best to control my laugh.

Jennie...my friend, I pity you!

She still didn't speak anything. I guess, she is still in shock. Poor girl...what will she do in this kind of situation! I just continued to watch this interesting movie.

"Jennie." She snapped out of her thoughts...

"I-" Both of them intently started at her! She looked more tensed.
My poor friend.

"I-I need some time." Both of them...sighed. "don't take too much time." Kai said sternly! She nodded immediately!

"W-well...Y/n, as we already have the location of our 9th target...let's go there! I guess we have decided this long back." I looked at her.

"When did we decid-" She closed my mouth with her hand and dragged me out of that forest. We immediately got into the car and started going away from there!

After driving for an hour, I stopped the car and looked at her.

"When did we decide to go on this mission?!" I questioned her.

"Didn't you see that situation back there?! I wanted to get out of there...so, I had to lie. I literally wanted to bury myself in that forest at that time!" I smiled.

"Why? I enjoyed the movie. It was very good!"

"You!!! Didn't you atleast want to help me? Are you even a friend?!" She complained.

"Then what about me? Did you ever consider my situation? It's worse than you!" She sighed.

"I don't know what to do now! I don't want to hurt them! And Kai, I never knew that he had feelings for me. This is really driving me crazy!" She caught her head.

"It's your choice. Do what you feel like!" She looked at me.

"Same goes for you. You are no better."

We let out a sigh at the same time.

"Well, anyway, where are we going now?!" Jennie questioned. "Let's go, complete our mission...9th target." She looked at me. "I wasn't serious when I said that we are going to the mission now!"

"But I am serious!" I said and looked at her. "But it's already night. And we just completed the mission!"

"I told you that we should complete this mess as soon as possible. And...Night is fun." I spoke.

"Huh, anyway, who is our next target and where is he?!" She questioned me.

"Our 9th target is Kim kwang-hwan! He is hiding in a hotel as per the information." She nodded.

With that, we started going to the place where that kim kwang-hwan is hiding.

After a long ride, we finally reached to that hotel.