Drunk (41)

Y/N P.O.V...

"Go back and sleep. It's already quite late. He said while going towards his room.

I quickly caught his wrist before he could go and pulled him closer.

I softly placed my lips on his making him process the situation.

I kissed him.

What's happening to me?! Why the hell am I behaving like this?

Am I jealous...?!

I slowly backed away and looked into his eyes. He was just staring at me with that unreadable expression! Even though I experienced this before. But it's still awkward. I can't bear it. It would be better if I escape from here!!!

I slowly started moving towards the door without letting him notice it. I reached out to the door's handle. Suddenly, Jungkook caught my wrist and pulled me. He caught it very tightly. There is literally no gap left between us.

He looked at me furiously.

"You think you can escape everytime...you do this?!" I just looked at him. "You try to avoid me everytime I get close to you! And if I try my best to remove you from my mind, you give me empty hope like this. Is it fun for you, Y/n?!" He spoke everything out.

"Then...what do you want me to do? I just hate it when you are with other women. But I just don't want to get close to you." I looked down.

"Aren't you being selfish?!" He spoke. I didn't dare to speak.

"I am asking you, again." I looked at him.

"Do you want to be with me or not?!" He asked me. "I-" He cut me off. "Yes or no..."  I hesitated to answer.

"N-no...I don't want to." He let go of me. "Go back and sleep." His voice had no energy left. He showed no emotion and left from here.

I hurt him...again! I clenched my fists as I looked down.

I went back to my room.

NEXT DAY...

Whole day, I was lying on my bed. I didn't eat anything. And I am still thinking about yesterday! I shouldn't have behaved like that.

He is right...I am being selfish. But there's nothing I can do. It's hard for me too! I slowly opened my to check the time.

It's already 7:00 PM. I sighed.

Cheer up. It's time for the mission. Let's go. With that, I prepared myself for the royal party.

As soon as, I am done. I exited the room and went towards Jin and the others. As soon as, I got down. I was amazed by the sight.

They look so handsome especially bBekhyun, Chanyeol and Jungkook.