His Lips (14)

Y/N P.O.V...

"The hunt begins now." I excited the room.

"Hey, Y/n, wait." Jennie shouted while running towards me. She came to me.

"Why do you walk so fast?!" She spoke while panting hard. "Habit. Anyway, what is it?!" I asked her.

"You will be shocked after you hear this." She spoke while catching her breath.

"Don't waste time."

"Okay, listen...Bangtan wants to collaborate with our gang." I was shocked.

"Does jungkook know that I am the boss of X-U?!" I asked anxiously.

"No. He doesn't know that you are the boss of X-U." I sighed in relief.

"That's good."

"But Jungkook wants to meet you as you are the boss of X-" Before she could complete her sentence I shouted.

"NO. WAY." I shouted before she completed her sentence.

"Expected answer. Ok then, I will just say No to their proposal." I nodded.

"But wait a minute, Jungkook saw you once, if you go to meet him...he will surely recognize you." She looked at me.

"Don't worry, I am not going meet jungkook. I think I am going to meet one of his brothers." She spoke.

"Who?!" I asked her curiously.

"Well, what was his name again? Some...ton-hyung...no, tan-hyong, was it...toy-hyung...?!" She spoke.

I sighed.

"It's taehyung."

"Oh...right."

"Don't say his name like this infront of him. He gets mad easily. We can't bear him when he is annoyed...just like you." I warned her.

"I don't give a fuck and don't compare me with that toy-hyung."

"It's taehyung." I repeated.

"Something. okay, I should go now." She said as she hurried.

"Don't mess things up." I warned her.

"Don't worry, you know about me." She winked at me.

"I know about you, that's why I am worried." She looked offended. Before she could say another word, I shoo her off. I left from there.

JENNIE P.O.V...

I sighed and saw her leave from here.

"I think I should also go now, that toy-hyung must be waiting." He sent me the address. With that, I left from here.

After sometime, I reached that place where that toy-hyung asked me to come.

"It's a cafe." I went inside. As soon as I entered, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Well...not their fault. I am born beautiful. It's obvious that they can't take their eyes off me." I uttered under my breath.

Well, where is this toy-hyung now?!" Instantly my eyes fell on a very handsome guy who was walking towards me. He came up to me.

"If I am not wrong, are you Ms. Kim, the underboss of X-U?!" He spoke with his angelic voice. So, he is toy-hyung. Well, I didn't think that he would be this handsome.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V...

I was waiting for Ms. Kim, the underboss of X-U.

"Both boss and underboss of X-U are women." I sighed.