Damn Rules (25)

Y/N P.O.V...

I quickly started reading the contract. My eyes widened.

"What the FUCK!!!" Jungkook smirked. I read out the rules trying to make sure what I am reading is true.

"Rule 1 :- you should agree to whatever I say whether you like it or not!"

He nodded.

"Rule 2 :- you should never say no to me. If you do, get ready for the punishment...sometimes I might give bonus."

He nodded again.

"Rule 3 :- you should not refuse my kisses. And I want 5 kisses initiated by you!"

"Rule 4 :- I might take advantage of you if I failed to control myself."

Huhhh...!!!!!

"Rule 5 :- make sure to follow the above rules. Or else I will be too rough!"

I want to cry right now. I quickly glared at him.

"Care to explain about these rules!"

"There is nothing to explain. It is just as you have read." He replied.

"What kind of contract and conditions are these? I have never seen such kind of contract before. Is this a formal contract between two official mafia gangs or is this your personal contract?!" He raised his eyebrow.

"Whatever I say is the rule! And...the contract papers are official but the contract is personal!" I scoffed at his words.

Personal!!! What the hell!

"Why are people not letting me live a peaceful life?!" I spoke with a low voice. "Y/n, these rules are very small, I didn't want to make it hard for you so, I gave you very easy tasks." He calls these as easy tasks!!! Wait a minute...easy! Is he planning to give me harder things? NO WAY!!!

I hate to follow these rules. But I have no choice. He is only one who can help me right now!

"Mr. Jeon, I am sure that you know why I signed this contract." I became serious since this is the only reason why I am willing sign and do these all.

"Of course, you want to destroy AIA. And you want my help for that." So, he really knows about it. I shouldn't be surprised because he is the one and only Jeon Jungkook. Who can hide things from him?! I nodded.

"But one thing...as soon as, I complete this mission. I am going to end this contract! Remember...the contract will END as soon as this mission is completed!" He didn't say anything.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps.

"It must be jin hyung and the others." He spoke.

Jin and the others, I have an uneasy feeling. I am sure that they wouldn't want to see me. And I don't think I can face them right now! Jungkook seemed to have noticed it. He caught my hand and looked at me.

Suddenly, Jin and the others entered the office. As soon as, they entered. They looked a bit shocked.

I looked down avoiding eye-contact with them.

"Y/NNNN!" I heard J-hope shout my name. I quickly looked at him. J-hope ran to me and caught both of my hands.

"Y/N...WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME? WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE US...? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOU?!" I felt incredibly happy as soon as I heard his words.