2

Yoongi sat down in his leather chair in his study.

His papers were spread out before him, next to a glass of whiskey. Behind him, a fire roared.

Yoongi took his time getting ready to read the papers. It was always so exciting to see if he had kinky students or vanilla.

He decided to view them in order they were handed to him, starting with Seokjin's.

Yoongi took a sip of his drink, before getting to work.

Kim Seokjin.

Senior.

Sexuality: Questioning

Turn-ons: girls with attractive faces, cleavage, short skirts and long hair. For me, hair pulling, dirty talk, being the center of attention, being touched all over, being teased, (not sure if this counts but) having sex all night, being praised, biting, marking/hickeys, pet names and light bondage.

Yoongi chuckled to himself, raising his glass to his lips. Looks like someone had an ego, but he was right to have one. He was definitely handsome and deserved the spotlight.

Turn-offs: degradation, BDSM because it's scary and I don't know much about it, that pee and shit thing is gross, electroshock and spanking.

Dom, Switch or Sub: Dom with girls, I always top unless they want to ride me, but I've never been with a boy before, so I don't know. Switch maybe?

Yoongi liked the boy's honesty with everything.

He set the paper aside, scribbled some notes into his notebook and then picked up the next paper.

Jung Hoseok.

Senior.

Sexuality: Questioning

Turn-ons: choking/chokers, being in control, tying up my partner/bondage, lingerie, rough sex, hentai.

Turn-offs: breath play, latex, chastity.

Interesting. He didn't seem to be this dominant in the classroom but looks could be deceiving.
Dom, Switch or Sub: Dom.

Yoongi set the paper aside and wrote a few more notes. Seokjin and Hoseok would go well together, since Hoseok would take control and Seokjin could relax a little as he explored this new path. But he would need someone more dominant to pair with Hoseok, since Seokjin admitted he was probably just a switch.

And Yoongi knew the perfect person.

He picked up Namjoon's paper, smoothed it out, and read it.

Kim Namjoon.

Senior.

Sexuality: Straight

Turn-ons: fucking WOMEN and NOT fucking students eight years younger than me, pervert!!!

Turn-offs: YOU!!!

Yoongi sighed. Looks like he would have to have a private talk with Namjoon tomorrow about this assignment. And he had been looking forward to the alpha boys answers the most.

Dom, Switch, or Sub: Dom.

Surprise, surprise.

Yoongi couldn't wait until he had the strong, prideful senior beneath him - sweating and crying, begging him to do unspeakable things to his toned body.

Yoongi forced himself to calm down. That time would come, but right now he had two more papers to read.

Park Jimin.

Senior.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Yoongi smiled at this. He was pansexual himself, and he was pleased his assumption that the boy was partly gay had turned out to be correct.

Turn-ons: being complimented, anal, sex toys, kissing, cross dressing.

Turn-offs: being tied up, whipping, spanking, wax play.

Dom, Switch or Sub: Sub

Yoongi cooed as he set Jimin's paper aside. He had seen how nervous the boy was when he was filling out these answers, but he knew he had to be honest. Yoongi made a mental note of the boy's obedience.

And last, but certainly not least...

Jeon Jungkook.

Senior.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Turn-ons: BDSM, face slapping, spanking, degrading, cross-dressing, cock-warming, overstimulation, biting, orgasm denial, sex toys, whipping, paddles, rape fantasy, pet play, blood/knife play, object insertion, cock cages, wax play, dd/lb, collaring.

Yoongi choked on his drink, coughing and gasping as he read those words.

"What...who the..." He quickly checked the name, making sure he had the right paper.

Yup- Jeon Jeongguk.

Yoongi leaned back, staring at nothing.

Was this a prank? The boy acting shy when he was really a sex demon? Or was he actually shy but he lied about this to make himself seem tougher?

No, you couldn't fake social anxiety like how Yoongi had seen Jungkook act today.

Turn-offs: any of that being done to me.

Okay...interesting.

Dom, Switch or Sub: Dom. Well, I want to be dominant, but I get scared. Switch, maybe then? But I've never had sex before, and I know I would be too scared to take the lead, so my partner would top, so I guess I'm a sub? I don't know.

Yoongi read the paper a few times over, trying to figure out Jeon Jeongguk.

In the end, he just downed the rest of his whiskey and headed to bed.

-

Lying in bed that night, Yoongi thought about Taehyung.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung just crossed his arms. "Is. It. True?" He asked again.

"Is what true?" Yoongi asked evasively, heading down the hallway.

Taehyung followed him. "You know what I'm asking; stop being stubborn."

"Is it really any of your business?" Yoongi asked, rolling his eyes.

"You know the paper I've been writing for two years now!" Taehyung accused, matching Yoongi's fast pace. "You never told me back when I was your assistant teacher, when you were teaching middle school students three years ago! Do you know how my paper could have benefited if you had just-"

"Just what?" Yoongi rounded on him. "Told you all the answers? What kind of researcher lets his subject do all the work? You're just mad I didn't make things easy for you because you thought we had a special connection. I didn't do that back then and I won't do it now."

Taehyung glared. "Then let me try again! Let me be your assistant this year and I'll do all the work!"

Yoongi smirked. "We both know what happened last time you were my assistant."

Taehyung kept his gaze even. "Is that a no?"

Yoongi shrugged and started walking again. "You can do whatever you want. Class starts at ten!"

Taehyung watched him go, glaring at the retreating form.

Min Yoongi was a mystery that Taehyung was determined to expose.