47

When Mr. Min and Namjoon came back, no one said anything.

In fact, the other students didn't even look up as the two entered. They were too absorbed in their little circle, trying not to make eye contact with anyone else and still trying to look natural.

They were failing.

"Oh, happy birthday Hobi." Yoongi said. "Sorry I wasn't here when you came in."

"It's alright Mr. Min." Hoseok answered, his eyes wandering to the window. "Holy shit is that a stick?!" He hurried over and acted immersed in the scenery.

Jungkook broke protocol and glanced at the couple.

Namjoon was standing off to the side, his hands in his pockets, looking standoffish and normal as ever. The tallest student was looking towards the table of food and gifts, but Jungkook spotted him occasionally flicking his gaze to the teacher.

Yoongi was at his desk, doing some paperwork, not looking at anyone.

Jungkook thought Yoongi was acting very well, as he didn't look at the boy he had just kissed earlier.

Neither of them seemed to notice the music had been cut.

Maybe it wasn't a kiss...maybe Yoongi was just leaning in to whisper some threat to Namjoon like he normally would. Maybe the angle just happened to make it look like the two were kissing.

Jungkook suddenly bit his lip, worried he had just spread a terrible rumor.

But before he could confess his concern to anyone, Yoongi suddenly stood up.

"Okay students, please gather around the front here. I have a quick announcement to make." His deep voice carried to everyone's ears and the students all hurried over.

"Every year, I play a game with my students. Winner gets dinner with me." Yoongi clasped his hands together behind his back. "I always let the class decide what game they want, so you have five minutes to decide what you want to do. Since you're already excused from your other classes and this is Hoseok's party, I thought it would be a great time to announce this."

"What's the game; 'whoever comes last wins'?" Namjoon scoffed, crossing his arms.

"No, sub, why would I play a game you have no chance of winning?" Yoongi cocked his head and Namjoon rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath.

Now Jungkook felt he really had just been seeing things and he felt guilt settle in his stomach. As soon as he could, he would talk to everyone and redact what he had said.

Everyone huddled together, with Namjoon reluctantly joining them to stand on the outside of their circle, talking in excited, hushed voices.

"What about naked Twister?" Hoseok offered excitedly. "Right hand - Nyummie's dick!" 

Namjoon raised his foot, but before he could kick his classmate, Seokjin ran between them.

"How about an eating game?" The peacemaker asked, looking around. "I'm hungry."

"I wanna play hide and seek," Jimin giggled. "I'm small so I can fit into all the best places. You guys won't stand a chance!"

Hoseok pouted. "But it's my party and I really want naked Twister!" He looked to Namjoon. "What do you think?"

"I don't give a fuck." Namjoon crossed his arms. "I'll beat any of you at anything."

Before Jungkook could suggest something, Taehyung suddenly pushed himself to the center, his normally chill expression replaced with a glare ablaze with anger. He was shorter than Namjoon, but it didn't seem like it with all the power held in his facial expression. He jabbed a finger into Namjoon's broad chest.