18

Normally Namjoon would call Sara when he was heading over to her dorm, but he was so driven to just get there as fast as possible that it slipped his mind this time.

He needed her today more than ever. He wanted to fuck her so hard that her pelvis would break, and she would scream his name so loud that all the neighbors would know that only he could make her feel that way. After today he needed to prove his dominance and Sara would be more than willing to give it to him.

The door was locked when he arrived, but he had a key. She had given it to him on their six-month anniversary.

He unlocked the door and hurried inside.

Jeanette looked up from her spot on the couch where she had been reading a magazine. "N-Namjoon!" She looked surprised. "What are you doing here? It's not three o'clock yet..."

"Where's Sara? Not home yet?" Namjoon looked around. "She should almost be back from class by now."

Jeanette rose from the cushion, tossing the magazine aside. "Uh, Namjoon, wait...."

"Yeah, I'll wait," he nodded. "Is she running an errand or something?"

Jeanette paused, looking pained.

"I'll wait in her room." He decided hurrying up the steps.

Jeanette was about to call after him but sighed instead, sitting back down.

She picked up her magazine and flipped through it, but not reading it. She was listening and waiting for the inevitable explosion that was about to happen upstairs.

Namjoon walked down the hallway, the plush carpet muffling his footsteps as he made his way to the door at the end of the hall.

His mind was so preoccupied with his thoughts about what had happened today in class and how he wanted to make up for that with his girlfriend that he almost didn't hear the noises coming from behind the closed door until he was right against it.

He frowned. Was she watching a movie? No, she wasn't even home yet. And she didn't have a TV in her room.

And then he heard a girl moan.

Shock ran through him, turning him to ice.

No.

No.

"You like that baby?" A male's voice grunted, and there came another high-pitched moan. "You're such a fucking slut. God, I love it."

And then, as if to add insult to injury, Namjoon heard the unmistakable sound of headboard smacking against wall.

He kicked the door open, bursting in on a scene that he had only seen happen in cliché TV shows.

Sara was underneath a guy Namjoon had never seen before, and another female was standing off to the side.

They were all naked.

"Joonie!" Sara gasped, quickly sitting up and pushing the male off her. "What...you're here early..."

Namjoon's eyes flicked to the male who didn't seem to be bothered at all by the situation.

"What the hell is going on?" He growled, his voice low.

"Joonie, look," she slid out of bed, covering herself with the blanket. "Mason is from my class, he was just-"

"Fucking you?" Namjoon snapped. "Helping you cheat on me?"

She flinched. "I didn't mean for this to happen, really it was an accident. I'm sorry Joonie!"

"Don't call me that!" Namjoon was shaking.
Mason looked to the other female in the room who was watching the scene with a startled expression.

"Well, Cherise, I think we should head out."

"No, no, stay." Namjoon shook his head. "You guys clearly have a thing going on, unlike me with Sara."

Sara gasped, tears welling up.

"N-Namjoon...please don't do this."

He just stared at her and shook his head, backing out of the room.

"Namjoon! Wait! Please!"

He ignored her as he thundered down the stairs, where Jeanette looked up.

He dug into his pocket and pulled out the key and tossed it to her.

"Your roommate is a whore." He said.

She sighed, looking at the house key in her palm. "I know. I'm sorry."

Without another word, he let the door slam shut behind him.