35

Everyone looked up when their teacher and Hoseok came down the stairs.

Taehyung was confused to see a small bag in Yoongi's hand.

He was sitting on the couch, a blanket wrapped around him and Seokjin, who was curled into his side.

Namjoon sat on the other side of Seokjin, resting his hands protectively on the smaller boy's back. He was glaring at Yoongi.

Jungkook and Jimin were curled on the leather recliner, the pink haired boy held in Jungkook’s arms like a baby.

"Hobi!" The youngest exclaimed when he saw him. "Are you okay?"

Hoseok chuckled as he took a seat beside Namjoon, wincing as he sat down.  "I'm resilient, don't worry Kook."

Namjoon shifted to give the boy more room, looking him over. He looked like he wanted to say something, but in the end, he looked away.

Suga stood in front of them, waiting until they all were paying attention to him.
He didn't have to wait for long.

"Hello, Yoongi's students." He greeted with a warm smile, his hands together in front of him.

"Wait, what?" Namjoon squinted. He groaned. "Are you fucking serious? Don't tell me you're another personality!"

"I'm Suga." Suga nodded. He smiled. "But don't worry, I'm not dangerous like the previous two you met."

"How do we know that?" Namjoon demanded.

"You'll just have to trust me for now and hopefully later on I can prove to you all I'm completely different from who you've met before." Suga said patiently. "Honestly, I'm not even one who cares too much for sex. I deal more with the boring ‘paperwork and business’ side of Yoongi's life."

He looked around and realized many students were still naked. "Would you like to take a short break to put your clothes back on?"

"Yes, please." Seokjin murmured, lifting his head from Taehyung's shoulder.

Namjoon was on his feet instantly to help the boy up, and Taehyung stood as well.

"Come on. I'll help you." Taehyung guided Seokjin carefully up the stairs.

Jungkook stood up, carrying Jimin easily, and followed them back to the bedroom.
Namjoon sat back down beside Hoseok, who was trying not to shift too much on the cushions.

"Hey." He said.

"Sup, Joonie?" Hoseok grimaced and grabbed a pillow to squeeze when he shifted wrong.

Namjoon sighed. "I'm sorry."

Hoseok looked at him in surprise. "What? What for? You didn't do anything wrong, Jewnbug."

Namjoon looked at his hands. "I left. I should have stayed; I could have stopped her sooner. But I did a bad thing and left you guys here alone with her."

Hoseok blinked. "Dude, no. You're fine. The only one to blame is Yoonji herself. You came back and saved us after all, you're the hero here and she's the villain."

Namjoon shook his head, feeling horrible. "No, it's my fault she even came out. I… I did more than one bad thing."

Before Hoseok could ask what that was, Suga tossed the bag onto the coffee table between them.

"Yes, you did do a bad thing." The oldest male said sternly. "We wouldn't be here right now if you and Taehyung had minded your own business."

Namjoon glared at him and wanted to retort, but there really wasn't anything he could say in his defense.