34

"My, my," Yoonji purred, looking Jungkook up and down, smirking and biting her lip. "Aren't you just a little cutie pie?"

"I-" Jungkook's eyes were wide as he watched his teacher. But this wasn't his teacher, it couldn't be.

She talked different, held herself different, acted different, sounded different.

She looked down at herself and frowned. "Hmm." She covered her tits with her arms. "Seems like I've been giving you boys a show." She laughed. "Let me get properly dressed and then you can tell me what's going on, hmm, cutie?" She tilted Jungkook's chin up with her fingertips, looking him in the eye.

Jungkook blinked. "I, uh, you, um..."

She laughed again. "Oh, you're too cute! I know I'm the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen, but you don't have to forget how to speak!" She cooed, squeezing Jungkook's cheeks with her hand, before letting him go and walking to the closet. It was a large, walk in closet and she shut the door behind her to change.

Jungkook glanced back to his classmates "Uh...does anyone know what just happened?"

Seokjin was still twitching on the floor, unresponsive and moaning. Hoseok was twisting in his chair, trying to look behind him. Jimin had seen the whole thing since he wasn't tied down and his eyes were wide. "Hmph!" He exclaimed around his gag.

Jungkook hurried over and pulled the gag out of his mouth for him "Holy shit!" Jimin's eyes were wide too. "What's Mr. Min doing?"

Jungkook hesitated. "I don't think that's Mr. Min...do you see the way she acts? She's... dunno, different from Yoongi. I can't explain it and I don't know what's going on, but I just can't shake the feeling that's not Yoongi."

Hoseok said something that was muffled and Jungkook yanked his gag free too.

"Kook, what are you talking about?"
Hoseok laughed, shaking his head. "'She'? That's still Yoongi, he's just doing some skit or something for my turn."

He looked so eager, but Jungkook didn't have a good feeling about this. It was like having Yoongi walk out and having some random stranger walk in while they were all naked and vulnerable. "I think we should try and wake Taehyung or call Namjoon."

"Why? Those two aren't part of this anymore, it's my turn." Hoseok argued. "I've waited long enough for this moment; don't you dare try and ruin it for me!"

"But-"

"I'm serious, Jungkook." Hoseok growled and Jungkook gulped, falling silent.

The closet doors opened and Yoonji walked out, ruffling her long black hair. "Alright, boys. Let's get started, hmm?"

Jungkook's breath was stolen from him when he looked upon her. His boxers tightened for the millionth time today.

Yoonji had clipped in hair extensions that cascaded down her back, all the way past her slim waist. A thick black choker hugged her pale neck, accented by the smokey eye makeup and black lipstick she had applied. She had on a lacy black bralette that was semi see through, with a matching pair of black panties. How she had managed to tuck Yoongi's cock away in such a small piece of fabric Jungkook will never know. Fishnet stockings clung to her long, smooth legs and six-inch-high black heels covered her small feet.

"Fuck." Hoseok stared when she walked in front of him. He checked out her ass, biting his lip.

Yoonji giggled at him and blew him a kiss, winking. Then she faced Jungkook, her hands on her hips. "Alright, cutie. Tell me what Yoongi was doing here before I took over." She noticed Seokjin laying on the floor and pointed at him. "What's his deal?"