3

"Who are you?" Namjoon demanded at the boy who just entered the classroom. "Another fucked up teacher?"

"Hardly," Taehyung rolled his eyes, walking to Yoongi's desk.

"Are you someone from PornHub?" Seokjin asked with intrigued eyes.

Taehyung choked on air. "Wh-what?! No!"

"Oh," Seokjin looked disappointed. "You look like it."

"Uh...thanks?" Taehyung stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to sit or what to do until Yoongi showed up.

"So, who are you then?" Namjoon continued to glare.

"What's it to you?" Taehyung shot back, crossing his arms.

"Are you Min's friend?" Namjoon asked, eyes narrowing.

Taehyung paused to think. "I'm a lot of things to him, but a friend isn't one of them."

"Are you ladies done gossiping?" Yoongi grumbled as he stepped inside the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Mr. Min!" Hoseok's hand shot into the air. "While you were out, Namjoon swore again!"

Namjoon jumped out of his seat, knocking his chair backward to the floor. "What's your problem with me, dude? Are you trying to get me in trouble?!" He snapped, looking ready to attack the student. "I swear to God, one of these days I'll-"

"Sit down," Yoongi said, unimpressed. He looked at the smug looking Hoseok. "Who did he swear at?"

"Him." Hoseok pointed at Taehyung.

Yoongi looked at the newcomer and smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Have a seat." Yoongi nodded at the row of desks. Another one had been added next to Jungkook.

"What?" Taehyung asked. "Why? I'm not one of your students."

"You are now. Take a seat." Yoongi set his briefcase on his desk.

"What?" Taehyung gasped. "But we said I would be coming back as your assistant!"

"You want material for your paper, right?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I-"

"I won't tell you again. Sit. Down."

There was a tense silence, and then Taehyung finally sat in the new desk.

"Whoa..." Hoseok stared.
Yoongi took some papers out of his briefcase. "I graded all of your papers last night and today I'll match you up with someone who can help you with your homework."

He handed a paper to Namjoon, smirking at his student's glare.

Namjoon looked down at the paper and his eyes widened. "What the fu-"

"Watch it, I haven't forgiven you for your disobedience yesterday or for swearing at Taehyung today."

Yoongi warned him. "Complete what's on the paper and have your partner sign off on it when it's done. After that, I'll check over it and sign it as well, once I deem you both completed the assignment correctly."

He went down the line, handing out their unique homework assignments.

When he was done, he sat back down at his desk and popped another blue pill into his mouth.

"These are due by the end of the day. Begin."

-

Jungkook's Assignment: admit one of your kinks to your partner. This is the first step to becoming the dom you aspire to be.