10

Yoongi frowned, opening his briefcase and only finding his teaching supplies and not his bottle of medication.

He was in his office back at home and he leaned back in his chair, trying to remember where he had put it.

Usually, he placed it in his case, but maybe he had accidentally left it in his drawer back at the classroom.

Oh well, he would survive one night without his pills.

Besides, he didn't have time to drive back there, he had a lot of work to do. Lesson plans to write, papers to grade, tests to plan out. Not to mention dealing with Namjoon and of course...Taehyung...

Bzz!

Speaking of, the boy had just texted him.

Taehyung: hey Yoongs, so uh, the kids are playing some weird kink sharing/nude sending game? It's weird but they wanna know if u will count it as extra credit

Yoongi pocketed the phone and headed to bed, already yawning even though it wasn't that late.

Bzz!

Bzz!

Yoongi sighed, feeling too lazy to answer his messages. If they were from Taehyung, they weren't important anyways.

He changed clothes and plugged his phone in before curling up under the soft covers of his large bed.

Bzz!

"Fuckin..." Yoongi rolled over and reached out, feeling blindly for his phone. He grabbed it and glared at the bright screen.

Taehyung: i'm not playing with them tho

Taehyung: okay just one round

Taehyung: lol I'm the host

Yoongi sighed.

But maybe this was a good idea. If he could assign points to this game, then that was one less lesson plan he had to come up with.

Yoongi: sure. Five points for every picture sent, 3 points for every kink admitted and 1 point for a mild kink

Taehyung replied almost immediately.

Taehyung: okay got it

Taehyung: okay I'm playing 2 rounds lol

Yoongi didn't care if Taehyung got along with the other students, but he was still glad they were all being inclusive in this game.

He sighed, powering his phone off and curling up.

He was glad his former assistant was distracted.

He really didn't want Taehyung to ever finish his research paper.

-

Later that night, Taehyung was staying up, looking over his notes on Min Yoongi.

Although he had known the tiny teacher for three years, he still had barely anything written.

Yoongi was good at keeping things private and hidden.

And Taehyung was usually distracted by how good Yoongi used to fuck him almost every day.

No, Tae. Focus!

Three years, and Taehyung still had yet to meet Agust D.

And fucking lucky ass Namjoon had met him a whopping four days into knowing Yoongi!

Life sucked.

Groaning, Taehyung tossed his notes aside and flopped back onto the bed.

He felt guilty about stealing Yoongi's pills of course, but he was lying if he said he also wasn't excited.

Without his pills to suppress the symptoms, Taehyung was more likely to meet Agust as well.

Finally, after all these years, his research paper would finally be completed.