45

"Good morning my bitches!" Hoseok said cheerily as he kicked the door down on Monday. "And my NyumNyums. Today is a very special day, anyone wanna guess why?"

"Why are you wearing a party hat?" Seokjin asked, watching his classmate walk over, a bag in his hand.

"Is it your birthday?" Jimin gasped.

"It was on Sunday." Hoseok nodded.

"Happy birthday, Hobi!" Jungkook smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't say it on Sunday, I didn't know."

"No worries Kook, I know I didn't tell any of you the date, so I didn't expect anything." Hoseok stopped at Namjoon's desk and reached into his bag. "Here you go, Nyammie." He set the items on the student's desk with a plunk.

Namjoon looked at the roll of streamers rolling around on his desk. "The hell am I supposed to do with this?"

Hoseok set a package of balloons on Jimin's desk. "Since none of you wished me a happy birthday and didn't get me a gift, you owe me a surprise party."

"What?" Taehyung blinked. "But you just said that you didn't tell us your birthday, so you were fine with us not doing anything!"

"You all owe me a party and I want it to be great." Hoseok talked louder over Taehyung. "I want it to be a surprise, so I don't want to know what kind of cake you got, where it's gunna be or how many strippers are going to be there."

"This is the most Hoseok thing you have done yet." Seokjin chuckled, shaking his head.

"You say that like I've yet to make a new personal best." Hoseok said.

"If anyone can out-Hoseok Hoseok, it's you, Hoseok." Seokjin winked.

Hoseok blinked. "Challenge accepted."

"This is so stupid." Namjoon complained, tossing a roll of streamers, leaving a trail of red paper from his desk to Yoongi's.

"You're stupid." Hoseok stuck out his tongue. "I actually knew what day my birthday was, and you had no idea - so who's the idiot now?"

Jungkook raised his hand. "But Hobi, how are we supposed to make this party a surprise when you already know it's happening? Doesn't that defeat its whole purpose?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "The purpose of a party is to have fun, which I hope you guys know how to do, or else I'm going to have a very disappointing party."

Yoongi stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him. "You already had a party on Sunday, when your birthday was."

"You knew?" Seokjin blinked.

"Of course, I know all your birthdays." Yoongi walked to his desk.

"So, you're a pervert, an asshole and a creep?" Namjoon called, crossing his arms.

"It says your birthdate on the registry when you sign up for my class, dumbass." Yoongi said.

"Mr. Min, will you come to my surprise birthday party that I know nothing about?" Hoseok asked, skipping over.

"I will definitely show up to the surprise party that I have no idea what you're talking about." Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok clapped his hands.  "Perfect! You guys are awesome, love you all!" Hoseok hurried to the door, opening it and stepping out. "Especially you, Nyambug." He winked, half closing the door behind him.

"Fucking throw yourself off a cliff and die." Namjoon snapped.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jungkook asked.