49

"You fucking what?!" Namjoon hissed, his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Are you fucking stupid?! Why the hell would you tell him that? He doesn't deserve to watch all that! He's a jerk!"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, his arms holding his notebook against him as he stood a few feet away from where Yoongi and Namjoon were arguing. "Uh, hello? I'm right here, I can hear you, thanks."

Yoongi shook his head. "Baby, it's fine. I planned it all out. It'll be okay. You know Yoonie and Suga aren't dangerous, and Yoonji is okay as long as she thinks you're a good person, and she has no reason to think Taehyung is a bad man."

Namjoon continued to glare, tapping his fingers against his forearm. He didn't like this plan at all.

"It's not them I'm worried about." He said. "And besides, how are you going to even do this? They have to be triggered out each individually, Suga only comes out when you're in danger, so what's Taehyung gonna do - hold a fucking knife to your neck?"

"I would never!" Taehyung got angry. "How dare you even suggest that?"

"Stop it," Yoongi commanded, and both boys fell silent.

Yoongi motioned to the chair behind him. A coil of rope sat on it.

"Agust will be restrained, so don't worry about him. And to answer your question about how the others will all get triggered, I've got that covered."

Namjoon followed his boyfriend's gaze to the items spread out on the table.

There was the bag of tapes, a black bow and the stuffed kitten that smelled like strawberries.

"The tapes are for Suga, the bow for Yoonji and the kitten for Yoonie," Taehyung noted. He looked up. "But, what are we using for Agust?"

Yoongi glanced to his boyfriend. "Namj-"

"No!" Namjoon backed away, holding his hands out and shaking his head. "No way! I'm not going to do that!"

"You trigger him out the easiest." Yoongi pleaded, walking over and grabbing the student's wrists. "Please Namjoon!"

Namjoon continued to shake his head wildly. "No, I'm not going to hurt you to help him!" He spat at Taehyung's direction.

"Baby, please listen to me." Yoongi murmured, calming the student down and brushing his hair out of his face. "I know you don't like this, and I appreciate that. I know how hard this will be for you too, considering what Agust tried to do before. But this is important to Tae so it's important to me." 

Namjoon huffed angrily, but as he looked into Yoongi's pleading eyes, he felt his will crumble.

Finally, he sighed, hanging his head. "Fine. But we do him last. And I will call this whole thing off if I see it start to go downhill."

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you."

Taehyung looked between them, confusion on his face. "Since when do you call him baby? And since when does he let you call him baby?"

"Shut up." Namjoon snapped. "If Yoongi gets hurt in any way, I swear I'll hurt you a hundred times worse."

"And since when do you care about Yoongi's wellbeing?!" Taehyung was bewildered.

Yoongi sat on the chair, eyeing the bag of tapes anxiously. He drummed his long fingers on his thigh, his heart rate picking up. "Okay, is the camera recording?"

Taehyung hurried over to the camcorder that was set up on a tripod, facing the chair Yoongi was in. "Not yet; I set it to start recording at exactly 6 P.M., so we have three minutes."