4

As they all spilled into the hallway, Taehyung hurried away from the group.

Jungkook assumed he was heading home since he technically wasn't a student here and didn't have another class to go to.

He focused on his shoes, not making eye contact with anyone as he shuffled down the hallway.

A flash of pink caught his eye and he looked up to see Jimin. The boy looked upset.

He changed his course and hurried over, walking in step with the shorter boy.

"Hey, is everything okay?" He asked.

Jimin didn't look up. "I failed my assignment today." He said glumly. "I don't want Mr. Min to be upset with me, I really like him!"

Jungkook liked Jimin. He was the least intimidating person in the class. Even Jungkook could top him. He felt the most comfortable talking with Jimin.

"I'm sure you tried your best, and that's what Mr. Min looks for." He comforted the boy. "He's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll understand."

Jimin shrugged, not convinced.

"What was your assignment?" Jungkook cocked his head.

"To say no to something I don't want to do, but I swear Taehyung tricked me!" Jimin scowled cutely.

Jungkook bit back a smile. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you come to my place after school today? We can try it again with me and I'll sign your paper for you."

Jimin looked up at him. "Really? You would help me?"

"Of course." Jungkook nodded.

His kiss with Seokjin had given him a sliver of confidence, and Jimin would be the easiest second step ever to take.

"Wow, thanks Koo!" Jimin beamed, relieved. "What's your number? Text me your address!"

After exchanging contact information, Jungkook hurried to his next class, giddy with excitement.

This class had given him his first friend.

-

"Hey, Jin! Wait up!"

Seokjin stopped and turned around to see Hoseok running after him.

He smiled as the boy came closer. "Hey, Hoseok. What's up?"

"I thought Mr. Min would have made us partners for today," Hoseok explained. "I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to work together, but I won't lie; it was really fun getting Namjoon in trouble today." He giggled.

Seokjin laughed too. "I can only imagine what it's like to be partners with him!

"The dude literally breathes testosterone!" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "He's so desperate to prove he's the most dominant person in the class. Probably in the whole school. Whole world even!"

"That kind of attitude makes me want to make him submissive." Seokjin admitted unabashedly.

Hoseok smirked at him. "I was feeling the exact same way!" He looked the attractive older boy up and down. "Anyways...are you still questioning your attraction to men?"

Seokjin looked him over too. "Why, what are you offering?"

Hoseok smiled. "Why don't you come over to my place tonight? We can...practice."

Seokjin laughed. "Buy me dinner first and you have a deal!"

Hoseok grinned.

"It's a date!"