27

"You what?!" Jimin exclaimed.

"We accidentally made a porno," Hoseok repeated, resting his cheek on his hand. "You would have been in on it if you answered your phone yesterday."

Jimin looked at his desk. "I was busy with a friend last night."

"What are we gonna do?" Jungkook bit his nails. "My mom will kill me if she finds out I did this!"

"How would she find out?" Hoseok asked. "Is she a perv too?"

"I just want everyone to know I got the most compliments." Seokjin preened as he read through them.

"Do you even care that thousands of people saw you naked?" Jungkook asked him. "Like, what if it was a bunch of gross, disgusting old men who jacked off to you?"

Seokjin shrugged. "The more views the more money I get. Doesn't affect my revenue if it's a supermodel watching me blow you or a gross person."

"I would have worn my sexy underwear if I had known that was going to be recorded." Taehyung mumbled.

The classroom door opened and Namjoon stepped inside.

"Joonie!" Hoseok sprang out of his seat.

"No." Namjoon sat down.

"Wanna see a very special video me, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung made last night?" Hoseok asked.

"I'd rather just die."

Yoongi entered the room just as the bell rang. "Alright class, your essays about foreplay are due today. Hand them in, please."

"Uh." Seokjin and Hoseok looked at each other. Jin raised his hand, "Um, Mr. Min?"

"Yes?" Yoongi pointed at them.

"Uh, well, I went over to Hoseok's house last night to work on the essay with him." Seokjin started. "And while we were looking for videos...uh, we kinda accidentally started a live video without knowing because we were fighting over the laptop, and then Taehyung and Jungkook came over, and we did...things...and it all got uploaded to PornHub and...we didn't do the homework."

"You what?" Namjoon spat out his water.

"I see." Yoongi didn't seem surprised, "Namjoon, Jimin, did you complete the assignment?"

Jimin pulled out a few sheets of paper that were stapled together and held them out for Yoongi to take.

Namjoon reached into his backpack and pulled out his essay, tossing it like a frisbee to the teacher. 

Yoongi caught it flawlessly and set them both on his desk. "Alright, since the rest of you didn't do the assignment, we'll watch your video instead."

"What?" The color drained from Jungkook's face.

"Gross!" Namjoon made a face. "I don't want to watch a fucking gay ass porno!"

"Watch your mouth, sub." Yoongi warned. "Unless you want me to tie you down again."

"Good thing I brought my laptop in today." Hoseok took it out of his bag and set it on Yoongi's desk, powering it on.

"Is this really happening?" Jungkook blinked. "Guys! We discussed things in that video, remember?" He hissed.

"It's fine, Kook." Seokjin whispered back.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Taehyung shrugged. "It's not like Yoongi doesn't already know we talk about him like that."

Jungkook bit his lip as Hoseok pulled down the big screen and connected his laptop to it, bringing up the video.

"Ugh." Namjoon looked away, "Seriously."