5

Jungkook climbed out of bed when he heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" He called as he raced down the stairs.

His mom beat him to the door, however, and answered it.

"Uh, hi, I'm Jungkook's friend." Jimin was saying. "He invited me over to work on, uh, homework."

Jungkook quickly hurried over and grabbed Jimin, pulling him inside. "We'll be in my room, mom!"

"You didn't tell me you had a friend!" His mom exclaimed, eyes shining. Then she shot her son a wink and whispered. "Is he just a friend?"

Jungkook was out to his parents about being bisexual, and he regretted it since they were always trying to set him up with coworker's sons or hot waiters they found on date nights.

"Yes, just a friend." Jungkook hissed before hurrying to his room with Jimin.

-

Jungkook sat on the bed and watched as Jimin explored his room, looking at all his manga books and ooh'ing over his computer.

"Your room is pretty cool," the pink haired boy nodded in satisfaction. "We have a lot in common."

Jungkook beamed. "Great! You can come over whenever."

Jimin sat beside him. "What was your assignment by the way?"

Jungkook tensed. "Uh...well..."

"Did you pass?" Jimin continued, oblivious to Jungkook. "You were working with Seokjin, right? How was it? I saw you two kiss. Was that your mission? How was the kiss?" He babbled.

Jungkook exhaled. "Uh, yeah, we kissed. It was fine. He didn't smell or force tongue, so it was a pretty nice first kiss overall."

Jimin's eyes widened. "Your first kiss?"

Jungkook blushed. "I...didn't mean to say that..."

"Was it your first kiss with a guy or your first kiss ever?" Jimin asked.

"First kiss ever." Jungkook admitted.

Jimin cooed, making Jungkook blush harder.

Even the subbiest person in class had already had his first kiss! Maybe Jungkook was really at the bottom...

Determined to change that, he switched the subject. "So, let's focus on your assignment. I'll try to get you to say yes to something and you practice saying no."

Jimin nodded, ready. His short legs hung off the bed as he swung them.

"Okay. Jimin, have sex with me."

"Yes sir."

Jungkook choked. "Wait- what?! Jimin- no! You're supposed to say no, remember?"

"Only to something I don't want to do," Jimin grinned.

Jungkook stared. "You would want to have sex with me?"

"Of course! You're hot!" Jimin nodded eagerly. "Why? Would you not want to have sex with me?"

"No! I mean, yes! Wait, no, I mean," Jungkook shook his head. "I mean you're cute and I would totally have sex with you too!" He blushed.

Jimin laughed at the flustered boy. "Well thank you. Good to know."

Jungkook looked away, embarrassed.

"Try again," Jimin encouraged. "Say something gross! Something I would definitely say no to!"

"Uh, okay, hmm, let me think," Jungkook pondered for a few moments. "Okay, Jimin you should- ah, no, it's too gross."

"What is it?" Jimin faced him. "Tell me!"

"It weird me out to even say it!" Jungkook laughed. "I'll think of another one."

"Noooooo!" Jimin whined, climbing on top of Jungkook. "Tell me! I'm curious!"

"It's disgusting!"

"Good! Then I can say no really easily to it!"

"I don't even wanna say it because it's so bad!" Jungkook play wrestled with the small pinkette.

"Tell me!" Jimin started tickling Jungkook's sides, making him shriek loudly.

"S-st-stop!" He gasped out, trying to breathe and laugh at the same time.

"Tell me what you came up with and I'll stop!" Jimin declared.

"F-fine!" Jungkook finally swatted Jimin's hands away. "I'll tell you!"

Jimin smirked evilly and sat back.

It took a moment for Jungkook to catch his breath and Jimin waited.

"Okay, but just remember I thought of the grossest thing I could to make sure you would say no," Jungkook said. "And that I don't actually want you to do this because I'm not into it either."

"Get on with it already." Jimin teased.

"Alright, you asked for this." Jungkook shrugged. "Jimin, you should let me piss in your mouth!"

Jimin recoiled. "What the hell? No!"

"Oh thank God," Jungkook sighed in relief.

He smirked. "See! Told you it was gross!"

Jimin gagged. "You went all out for that!" He leaned over the bed and fake dry heaved.

Jungkook nudged him off the bed with his foot. "Don't vomit on my carpet."

"Oof!" Jimin hit the floor with a thud.

"Give me your paper to sign." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin dug into his hoodie pocket and pulled it out.

Jungkook took it to his desk and signed it before handing it back. "So, we finished that pretty fast. Wanna play video games?"

Jimin stared at him. "Seriously? We just admitted we would both fuck each other and you wanna play video games?"

"I just had my first kiss today and you want to take my virginity on the same day?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Jimin looked surprised. "Oh, right. Forgot about that. Your first time should be with someone special."

He went over to the rack of games and browsed them, humming to himself.

Jungkook watched him, wondering if he had just made a huge mistake.

Jimin was sweet, cute and a total sub.

But he had to admit to himself that there was someone special he had in mind of who he wanted to be his first.

And it wasn't any of his classmates.

He wanted to fuck his teacher.