23

Jungkook didn't want to wake up, he was laying on the comfiest bed he had ever experienced in his life. But the smell of bacon cooking and fresh coffee was strong and invaded his senses. 

Slowly, he blinked his eyes open, and it took him a few moments to realize he wasn't at home in his bed with blue sheets. This bed was far bigger and had white sheets. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, looking around the room.

This isn't my room? He was confused.

And then he remembered what happened last night.

Holy shit! He sat up in bed and heard a soft thump on the floor. He leaned over and saw that a pink stuffed animal of all things had fallen.

Feeling bad, he leaned down and picked it up. He noticed his shoes and jacket on the other end of the bed. He slid out of the bed, still clutching the kitten and scratched his head.

So, whose room was he in?

He heard sounds coming from downstairs and he crept to the door, opening it and peering into the hallway. The sounds got louder, the sound of someone cooking in the kitchen.

He tip-toed down the hallway and looked down the stairs. To his surprise, Namjoon was asleep on the couch.

Jungkook crept down the stairs and saw Yoongi cooking, moving like an expert chef. He stared, his mouth watering at the sight of his teacher being so cool and confident, and also at the spread of food on the table.

Yoongi looked up and smiled when he saw Jungkook. "Ah, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

Jungkook just nodded, shuffling closer. He was still too tired to talk, but the smell of food was waking him up.

Yoongi almost cooed at how cute the boy looked, with his sleepy eyes and disheveled hair. He was holding Kitty tightly.

"You can start eating if you're hungry. We won't wake Namjoon for a while yet. He needs to rest." Yoongi said, taking off his apron.

Jungkook nodded again and eagerly took a seat at the table. His eyes were wide as he scanned the items. It all looked so good; he didn't even know where to start! He grabbed a croissant off the plate and yanked a bowl of fruit to him. He spied the bottles of juice and poured himself some apple and fruit punch.

"Slow down, you'll get a stomachache if you eat too much too fast." Yoongi murmured, setting down a plate of pancakes.

Jungkook took a pancake, inhaling his teacher's cologne. "Thank you, Mr. Min! This is all so good! I didn't know you could cook!"

"You're welcome." His teacher seemed pleased at his student's awe.

He took a seat at the end of the table and poured himself some coffee. "Did you sleep okay, Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly. "Oh yeah! Definitely! That bed is the best thing I've ever slept on!"

Yoongi smiled as he took a sip from his mug. "Good to hear."

Jungkook pulled some more plates of food towards him. "Mr. Min? Is Namjoon okay?"

Yoongi looked over his shoulder to the sleeping boy on the couch. "He'll be fine. Time heals all wounds."

He looked back to his youngest student. "I'm very proud of your actions last night."

Jungkook flushed under the praise, his fork pausing halfway in the air. "R-really?"

Yoongi smiled warmly. "Yes. You stood up for what you believed in, despite everyone else going a different direction."

Jungkook curled his toes as he beamed at his teacher. A thought occurred to him suddenly.