19

Hoseok checked snacks off his list as he surveyed the living room. It was a vast room with a couple of couches clustered together, a giant flat screen TV on the wall, and a couple arcade games against the back wall.

A table of food and beverages were set up, with Taehyung placing the last of the alcohol on top.

He stepped back. "Alright, I think that's the last of everything."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, I'm just gonna grab a couple more pillows and blankets." He hurried up the stairs to the hallway and grabbed some extra blankets from the closet.

Back in the basement, he and Taehyung arranged the pillows and blankets just so, making a cozy relaxing space/TV watching area.

"Perfect for cuddles," Taehyung decided. He looked to Hoseok. "Is Namjoon really coming?"

"He will after I eat that ass." Hoseok said. He checked the time on his phone. "But I hope he comes to the party, it's like our only shot to get him to open up to us."

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, But I doubt he'll show up after what happened in class today. He was publicly humiliated. The last thing he'll want to do is see us all again."

Hoseok shrugged. "Time will tell."

Deep down he wished with all his might that the alpha male would show up.

Namjoon was Hoseok's whole reason for throwing this party anyways.

"Soooo..." Taehyung slid his gaze over the host. "About that blowjob..."

Hoseok checked his time again. "Okay. Yeah, we got a few minutes before the first few people start to show."

He dropped to his knees so easily in front of the older male that Taehyung was surprised. 

"Aren't you questioning? So, you're not gay? Have you ever done this before?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok started to take off his belt with no hesitation. 

"Nope." Hoseok said, focusing on sliding the leather strap out of the belt loops. He tossed it over his shoulder. "But I know how I like my own dick sucked so how hard can it be?"

Taehyung helped him pull his pants down and then he was left in just his underwear. He suddenly felt guilty. "Hey, Hobi, wait. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you already paid me for getting the drinks anyways. If you're not gay, then I don’t want to force you into this."

"You're not forcing me." Hoseok scoffed. "And I said I would, so it's fine."

"Still, I feel like I'm taking advantage of you and I don't like it." Taehyung gripped the waistband of his boxers so that Hoseok couldn't pull them down.

"How am I supposed to know if I'm not gay if I don't try something like this with another guy?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't I be the one giving you a blowjob then if you're questioning?" Taehyung asked back.

Hoseok paused to think. "Shit, now I'm confused."

"Me too." Taehyung grinned.

Ding dong!

Hoseok stood up. "Someone's already here, let me go get them."

"Wait." Taehyung reached out and grab the student's hand before he could run back upstairs.

"Later tonight we can start smaller, like a hand job, and then whatever you do to me, I'll do it to you, so you can experience it from both ways. We can work up to a blowjob if you're comfortable with it."

Hoseok thought about it and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good." He smiled. "Aww, you're such a good guy TaeTae."

Taehyung stuck out his tongue and pulled his pants back up. "Go get the door, loser. And dammit, why did you throw my belt?"

Hoseok just laughed and hurried up the stairs.

-

First, Jimin arrived, excited and bubbly like usual. He commented in awe at the mansion and the butler and then he and Taehyung started playing foosball together downstairs.

Seokjin came fashionably late, looking beautiful as ever.

"You still owe me for that choker," Hoseok reminded him, slapping the boy's ass as he passed by.

"Ow, careful, Taehyung fucked that part up earlier today." Seokjin winced and rubbed it.

"Then I call dibs on your dick." Hoseok declared.

Jungkook was shy as he entered the house and sat down on one of the couches, watching everyone else mingle and play games. Seokjin took a seat beside him, refusing to let him feel alone.

Hoseok's anxiety increased as the time ticked on and Namjoon still hadn't arrived.

He checked the time for the millionth time in the past minute and sighed deeply.

A hand rested on his shoulder and Hoseok jumped and looked up.

Jimin smiled at him, tilting his head slightly. "I'm sorry Hobi, but I don't think he's coming."

Hoseok sighed again, putting his phone into his pocket. "Yeah, you're right. Just sucks."

"Don’t worry, we'll get you fucked up so you don't feel any sadness." Jimin encouraged, grabbing his hand and leading him to the table, where Taehyung was pouring everyone shots.

Jungkook looked nervous. He sniffed his glass and winced at the strong scent.

"You gotta take it really fast." Seokjin was explaining to him. "The key is to toss it straight back into your stomach so that you don't have to taste how horrible it is."

Taehyung raised his own glass and toasted to it. "Cheers, you fucking homos!"

Hoseok downed his, feeling the burn all the way down his throat. He slammed his glass onto the table.

"Another!"

Taehyung obliged. 

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he absentmindedly pulled it out. "I think the pizza guy got lost, hold on guys." He stepped back and looked at the screen.

It wasn't from Dominos.

It was a text from Namjoon.

Hoseok's heart jumped into his throat and he quickly tapped on it with shaky fingers. 

Namjoon: is there gunna be alcohol at this gay ass party of urs?

Hoseok snapped a picture of everyone taking their second shot and sent it back. 

Hoseok: uh, is Jimin a baby boy? 

Namjoon didn't respond right away, and Hoseok waited anxiously, wondering if he should've sent something else. Maybe Namjoon was just on his way to show the cops that there was underage drinking going on. It was definitely something he would do to get back at them all for what happened in class.

But then his phone suddenly buzzed.

Hoseok never opened a text so fast in his life. 

Namjoon: I'm on my way.