29

Taehyung stared at him. "Wh-what?"

"It makes more sense that way," Namjoon sat up in bed, facing him. His mind raced as he thought, putting all his brain power to this new development. "Think about it; why would Yoongi create a personality as horrible as Agust? But if Agust was the original and he got treatment for his psychotic tendencies then it would make sense for him to create Yoongi, to make him more normal. Yoongi would be the one to take over to get a job, to talk with friends and family and Agust could hide in the shadows, free to be himself. And when Agust takes over and does something bad, Yoongi is the one there to clean up the mess."

Taehyung blinked, trying to process this new theory. "But...he takes medication. Why would Agust want to take pills to suppress Yoongi when he wants and needs to keep Yoongi around?"

"Sertraline treats a lot of anxiety disorders, remember?" Namjoon explained. "Those pills could just be for anxiety attacks to help him with whatever traumatic thing that happened to him when he was a kid. And Yoongi could be so insistent on taking them because they calm Agust and keep him less likely to emerge, and Yoongi knows how terrible Agust can get to be."

Taehyung's eyes were wide. "Oh my God...what have we done?"

-

"What do you think happened to Mr. Min after we left?" Hoseok mused as he dribbled a basketball around the court.

"Who knows?" Seokjin asked from the bleachers, shaking his head. "I don't even know what caused his breakdown in the first place."

Jimin sat beside him, playing with the boy's hair. "I hope he's alright."

Jungkook sat on the floor, his science textbook open as he started working on his assignment that was due soon. He grabbed his phone to check something and nearly choked.

"Holy shit! Guys! Our porno just passed two hundred thousand views!"

"Really?" Hoseok dropped the ball and hurried over to check over Jungkook's shoulder. "Nice. That's a fat bank deposit."

"You're already rich." Seokjin laughed. "What do you care about money?"

"My parents are rich." Hoseok said. "They're just generous enough to give me money sometimes."

Jimin's phone buzzed in his pocket and the pinkette's heart stopped for a moment, thinking it was from Cho.

But when he pulled it out, it was from Mr. Min.

Come to my house at 3 after school today. I hope you didn't forget you all still need to be punished for what you did at Hoseok's party. 

"Oh, fuck," Hoseok groaned, tossing his head back, having also gotten that text.

"I did forget." Seokjin winced. 

"What's going on?" Jungkook was confused, having not gotten the text.

"We gotta go to Mr. Min's and get our asses destroyed." Hoseok sighed.

"Say that louder, why don't you," Seokjin shoved him. "I don't think the entire school heard you!"

"I SAID, WE GOTTA GO TO MR. MIN'S AND GET OUR ASSES DE-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Seokjin tackled him, laughing.

Jungkook scrambled to his feet. "Can I come, too?"

"Perv." Hoseok shot him a wink. "Of course you can!"

-

Taehyung looked down at his phone. "Oh, shit."

"What?" Namjoon came back into the room, a cup of tea in his hand. 

"Yoongi texted, he wants me, Jimin, Hobi and Seokjin to get to his place." Taehyung stood up.

"Why?" Namjoon took a sip.

"Remember Hoseok's party last weekend?" Taehyung said, slipping his phone into his pocket.

Namjoon tensed. "Yes..."

"We have to go to Yoongi's for our punishment." Taehyung explained. 

Namjoon lowered the cup, frowning. "Now? Isn't the timing on that a little...bad? Off? Why now of all times? After what just happened?"

"That's what I'm worried about." Taehyung bit his lip. "What if it's not Yoongi who sent that text, but Agust?"

Namjoon sighed, setting the cup down. "I..."

"I know the last thing you want to do is come with-"

"That's correct."

"-but I think you should."

Namjoon made a face. "Why? That man nearly raped me and broke my nose! And even if it's Yoongi, I don't want to see him fuck my classmates. I'm straight, you know."

"But what if something goes wrong?" Taehyung pleaded. "Just come over in case! You don't have to watch or anything, but if something starts going downhill, we'll need you there to stop it."

Namjoon looked away. "I can't do anything. When Agust was hurting me, I couldn't stop him. I couldn't do anything but lay there and take it. I'm not as strong as I thought I was."

Taehyung walked over and hugged him tightly. "You're smart, you would think of something. You're not just a bunch of muscles and a big dick."

"Thanks." Namjoon said dryly, pushing him away.

Taehyung grabbed his keys. "So, you coming?"

Namjoon sighed. 

"Let's get this over with."

Taehyung headed to the door. "When we get there, let's hope it's Yoongi who is in control."