13

It was silent in the room as everyone was shocked by the shy, timid boy's outburst.

Then, Hoseok whistled lowly. "Damn. Power move of the fucking century."

Yoongi had had students in the past who had exclaimed the same thing, so he wasn't surprised when it happened again this year.

But he was definitely surprised that it was Jungkook of all people who shouted it.

He had expected it from Taehyung most likely, considering their past, or probably Hoseok, maybe even Seokjin. But Jungkook? Yoongi never saw it coming.

Seokjin shook his head. "Wait, wait, Mr. Min doesn't bottom to anyone!"

"He has to make an exception if I get 100 points!" Jungkook argued, surprising everyone again that he was standing up for his request.

"Does he?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow. "Can I change my answer then?"

"What a waste of 100 points." Namjoon said to Jungkook.

"I'll fuck you too bitch, shut up!" Jungkook snapped.

Jimin screamed into his hands, unable to contain his gleeful shock as he looked between the two boys with huge eyes.

"Holy shit, Kook!" Seokjin exclaimed, laughing hard. "What has gotten into you?!"

"Whatever it is, I love it." Hoseok encouraged, giving him a thumbs-up.

Namjoon just stared, not knowing what to say. Finally, he gave up, his anger too much to try and express. "Just when I was thinking you might be the most normal here. Everyone in this class is fucking insane."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi. "Well, teach? What's your answer?"
Jungkook looked nervously to his teacher, who hadn't moved since his outburst.

Yoongi gave him a smirk that went straight to Jungkook's dick. "Jungkook, if you get to 100 points, I will give you the chance to try and make me submit to you. If you win, I'll let you top. If I win, I'll top you instead."

Jungkook nodded. "Deal!" He took his seat, bouncing his leg nervously in thought.

Namjoon looked like he was at a loss for words. "This...this is beyond insane! What the hell is going on?! What is wrong with all of you?!"

"What about you, Mr. Min?" Hoseok asked, ignoring Namjoon.

"Yeah!" Seokjin piped up. "What do you want if you get 100 points first?"

"If I win..." Yoongi pretended to think about it. "I want something different from each of you."

"You're not getting anything from me!" Namjoon shook his head and scooted his desk back a foot.

"This is so exciting!" Jimin chimed in. "So, will we play the game every night?"

"Once a week, except on weekends, until the last day of class." Yoongi said, writing the rules on the whiteboard. "You can play the game unofficially anytime you want, you just won't get any points from it. Absolutely no cheating is allowed, or you will be punished and your shot of winning will be permanently taken away. If you're ever uncomfortable with showing or admitting something, speak up, and you will be excused, no questions asked."

He faced his class. "Anything else you want to add?"

"Eventually we're going to run out of kinks though, right? So, should we add something else instead?" Taehyung asked.

It was silent for a second, until Jimin shot up out of his chair. "Oh! I got it! So, the host should think of a number, and then also randomly think of 2 other numbers! Then, everyone calls out a number, and the original number called has to send a picture. Then, whoever guessed the secondary two numbers have to do something together!"

"Like what?" Hoseok asked.

"Anything." Jimin shrugged. "The more advanced the dare is, the more points they get. We can all collectively decide what the dare should be and how much the dare should be worth so it's fair. Like a democracy."

"This is bullshit!" Namjoon scowled. "I'm straight and I have a girlfriend! I can't do this stupid game!"

"So break up with her then." Hoseok mumbled to no one.

"The dares don't have to be something sexual," Seokjin said. "We'll think about it more."

"I like it." Yoongi nodded. "It's like Nudes or Dare instead of Truth or Dare." He gave a smile to Jimin. "Good job, Jimin."

The pink-haired boy preened under the praise.

"Alright, you guys already played this week, so we'll start the next game on Friday." Yoongi said. "Every Friday at seven o'clock."

"Sounds good to me!" Hoseok said.

"Me too!" Jimin giggled.

"I'm so fucking in." Seokjin grinned.

Jungkook nodded, shy once more. "M-me as well..."

"Yeah, me too." Taehyung yawned.

Namjoon shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

Yoongi checked his watch. "I think we had a very productive day today. Class dismissed."