16

"Good morning class." Yoongi said as he entered, setting his briefcase on his desk like usual.

"Morning Mr. Min!" Jimin chirped "What are we doing today?"

"Today is a very special day." Yoongi said happily he brought his hands together and looked at his students. "Does anyone want guess why?"

"Is it your birthday?" Seokjin raised his hand.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Did you get some really good head last night?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head again.

"Give us a hint!" Jimin called out.

Yoongi slid his gaze over to Namjoon and smirked.

Namjoon made a face. "The fuck you looking at me for like that?"

"Oh my God!" Hoseok jumped out of his chair. "Is this the day Namjoon finally gets his karma?!"

"What?" Namjoon glared, rising in a defensive stance, his eyes darting wildly.

Jungkook looked at the alpha boy - his heart pounding in excitement. He squeezed his thighs together.

"You're correct, Hoseok." Yoongi said, unlocking his briefcase. "Today we all get to enjoy Namjoon's punishment. I know we've all been looking forward to this moment since day one."

"Like hell!" Namjoon shouted.

"You've had this for a long time coming, you really shouldn't make it any worse." Taehyung said to him. "Trust me, I know Yoongi. It's better to just get the punishment over with."

Jimin looked at him confused. "Wait, were you two-"

"Oh man, I'm so excited for this!" Hoseok practically moaned.

"Shut the fuck up." Namjoon snapped. "Nobody better come near me! Or I'll beat them up!"

"Step up, sub." Yoongi ordered, pulling something out of his briefcase.

Namjoon's jaw dropped open at the sight of the handcuffs. "You can't be serious..."

"Kinky." Seokjin smirked. "Can I be punished with those after Namjoon?"

Namjoon backed up to the corner of the room. "You're not putting those on me! No! I'll call the school board on you!"

"And say what? That you signed a consent form allowing me to punish you as I please?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and dangled the handcuffs from one finger, his free hand resting on his slim waist.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Hoseok bounced around. "Lock him up! That's so hot!"

"I'd like to see you all fucking try!" Namjoon spat, crossing his arms from his spot in the corner. His eyes flicked to the door, as if calculating an escape.

"Don't humiliate yourself more sub." Yoongi yawned. "Come accept your punishment like the man you claim to be."

"No!" Namjoon shook his head wildly. "You can't fucking do this to me!"

"It's already been established and proven that I can. Stop delaying the inevitable." Yoongi smirked.

Namjoon was at a loss for words. For some reason, at the back of his mind, he envisioned his teacher never actually going this far. He realized too late how wrong he was.

Hoseok was dancing in place. "This is the best day of my life!" He laughed and pointed at Jungkook. "Ha! Kook's hard already!"

"I'm not!" Jungkook meekly wailed.